+ Reply to Thread

Angry UPG wrong parts!!! Atzigan!!!!

check ticket #225255

what did you received?

Ruh Roh !
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-16-2015 at 04:26 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

thanks @Guttermagic for resolve my issue , btw I dont know what is jainus server? another jin server or what? cuz succes rate is crap crap crapppp !!!!!! on any day, i spend $30 dollars on forging my UPG, 4 fails on forge and 4 fails trying +8 -_-

That's pretty sh!tty luck there bro. You must have had a really off day.

I made up a total of 6 upgrades (axe, dagger, sword, zhen, 2 clubs) over the period of 2 months and averaged about 2 fails on forge on each. Refining all of them to 99 almost no fails at all and for reinforce (thankfully since I did it the 1-at-a-time method) no failures getting the axe and dagger to +9.

I think I was pretty lucky and bought myself a lottery ticket (which didn't win ).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    leeeeel

leeeeel.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    thanks @Guttermagic for resolve my issue , btw I dont know what is jainus server? another jin server or what? cuz succes rate is crap crap crapppp !!!!!! on any day, i spend $30 dollars on forging my UPG, 4 fails on forge and 4 fails trying +8 -_-
    Good thing they resolve it.