+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    They kind of fixed the Defender DD.
    Stop whining you can play or not, no one cares.
    I'd be offended, but I really don't care. Especially **** talk coming from someone who can't even form a proper sentence in his forum sig. I'm sure you're a real Knightrider of doom lmfao. -slowly clapping-
    Awh Fu*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Is that lvl of rudeness really needed?
    Well was not..
    But.. D:
    Kay mom, i'll stop D:
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Well was not..
    But.. D:
    Kay mom, i'll stop D:
    Make sure you do. Otherwise she gonna
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Make sure you do. Otherwise she gonna
    I swear i am going to be a good guy from today on!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    "kurwa" is word from Poland not Russian
    I guess miss, with, omg, suck, you and why are russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I guess miss, with, omg, suck, you and why are russian?
    I don't care from where r they maybe from China? All is from China this days.
    CYKA, IDI NAHUI BLYAT - thats how Russian people say "I don't like You"

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    I don't care from where r they maybe from China? All is from China this days.
    CYKA, IDI NAHUI BLYAT - thats how Russian people say "I don't like You"
    Overpopulation ftw! XD

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yea call me stupid if you like, I know the issues with this game/ company and yet I'm still here lol. The addiction runs deep with meh.

But yea this game is not as it used to be. Not any where near it, but with that being said it can still be fun if you make it that way and have the cash and time to spend.
    I don't think you're stupid, I think you're great. I work pretty hard every day to make sure players like you aren't sticking around for nothing! I apologize for my forum inactivity, they've been keeping me pretty busy lately~

@LMFAOLOL I think you should probably come and form your own personal opinion of the game. What is there to lose besides a little time? You have your mix of bad guys (People I spend hours a day happily hunting for and banning) along with GREAT people with a SOLID community. Don't let anyone here convince you of anything until you play the game. Hopefully I will see you around, you can ask the people here that I hang out at Limestone from time to time.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    What is there to lose besides a little time?
    Lol...if all he devotes to it is a little time he clearly won't have any fun as he will be so woefully under geared he won't be able to do anything but die whenever a player with an upgrade looks at him. With that being said...he probably won't be investing hundreds of dollars in gear just to see if he likes the current state of the game and you've made farming useless...so why devote a little time when you just end up a hopeless punching bag for someone who spent more than you?

Most "free to play" games try to hook you by at least letting you have fun before you start spending...not Rohan lol...spend or gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I don't think you're stupid, I think you're great. I work pretty hard every day to make sure players like you aren't sticking around for nothing! I apologize for my forum inactivity, they've been keeping me pretty busy lately~

@LMFAOLOL I think you should probably come and form your own personal opinion of the game. What is there to lose besides a little time? You have your mix of bad guys (People I spend hours a day happily hunting for and banning) along with GREAT people with a SOLID community. Don't let anyone here convince you of anything until you play the game. Hopefully I will see you around, you can ask the people here that I hang out at Limestone from time to time.
    Hang out with me one day, i'll get you a beer!