+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    All ph ppl can do is to threaten other ppl and to trash talk ppl. Yeah they do really suit e2n <3.
    nope not all ph players do that unless someone look down on them from their backs they can only trashtalks if they starting TT ph players or under estimates them actually were trying to be friend them but most of them spitting pinoys on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah the old patrols could be soloed no problem they buffed the patrols now they are too OP.
    I can do soloing the patrols without a fox pet just a full buffs and scrolled mode even in rbf. You can try by your own too with scrolls and a fox pet, you can also do soloing patrols with a right gears on it ^_^
    Last edited by crussandra; 01-03-2015 at 10:40 PM.

You also got DD gear that makes mediocre 8-10k regular temps do 700s so go figure

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yeah some ph guy is selling 10% DD armor.. Wtf is this, this should be removed.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Yeah some ph guy is selling 10% DD armor.. Wtf is this, this should be removed.
    dont believe for those who trying to sell dd parts to avoid scam, only 4 of us PH have those and we dont selling it. maybe we could sell those parts for those individual with a good heart and honored person, someone whos doing to serve not only for their stronghold but also for the weak, to protect them, doing job right for his/her comrads, and. . . . . . . a good attitude whether a foreign or local. . .if they meet those requirements, one of us may sell those for the choosen player because one of us will retired in rohan and planning to sell his dd parts to someone with those requirement I mentioned above
    Last edited by crussandra; 01-04-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Banned
    look that http://www.unipin.co.id/news/read/id/799
    top up with payment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananaketchup View Post
    all i know is this game already broke before and even more broken when ths ppl from ph came with secret gear which is they dont show to public :P
    how ironic...erm are you Filipino Bananaketchup? You're a disgrace to your fellow Filipinos.

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    dont believe for those who trying to sell dd parts to avoid scam, only 4 of us PH have those and we dont selling it. maybe we could sell those parts for those individual with a good heart and honored person, someone whos doing to serve not only for their stronghold but also for the weak, to protect them, doing job right for his/her comrads, and. . . . . . . a good attitude whether a foreign or local. . .if they meet those requirements, one of us may sell those for the choosen player because one of us will retired in rohan and planning to sell his dd parts to someone with those requirement I mentioned above
    i would give you 1 of my rulers for it.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Nono Atzigan must take action and delete those Damage Drop equips. It is not for our version of rohan. If your version got closed nothing special like this could be transferred thats not fair for global rohan community .It must be deleted and changed to our version equipment.

If your gear is from ph must stay on ph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast