+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

where is the player base????

has everyone started quiting playing this game , and why? i came back to play and i only see a few players still rolling around

Banned
    Yes. Because templars broke as ****, and they merged the philipino version into Jin/Ran and now are merging Jin and Ran so all the Jin players are disgruntled.

I play on JIN i'm not disgruntled, but i dont know how templars are broken .... can you fill me in? is everyone moving to Isen?

Banned
    When geared templars hitting like 30k on a regular attack...and other classes all do like 1-2k...that = broken. Especially since considering if your not full vit you probably got less than 100k hp, youll die in 1 shield strike or 1-2 hits lol.

If your not disgruntled on Jin yet, wait til after the merge. Ph players and Ran players got gear gm's made for events/IM with stats way better then anything you could acquire by normal means that is available on Jin, plus Ran has better reinforce rates so any rings you have on Jin could have been reinforced higher/more cheaply had you just done it with Ran rates to begin with. So basically soon as merge happens your gear = garbage unless they come up with some damn good way to make things right for Jin.

Just curious do you have templar-hate-ran-hate messages on your clipboard ready to scare people away?

jin is the most lively server but its also the most disgusting server so just go to ran.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Nope, ran is the most stupid server since they got ShadowAce on it.
    Don't hate, friends.

I agree with carnettsc on that one ^

Hoping that I'm still alive when temps. get nerfed. and just a clarification, I'm also not a hater of the said class nor a specific server, all I mean is that it's o.p. peace everyone.
    Last edited by Tirador69; 11-11-2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: x-grammar :)

Oh wow 30k dmg thats way too much..... , ok so i gotta ask should i stay playing on JIN , or what server is everyone going to? I got like 8 lvl 30+ (one is lvl 53 and other is 80) characters with lvl 60-70 gears dlvld down to like 30 , so you can see why i'm committed on that server but i wouldn't mind starting on another server which is why i'm asking

Quote Originally Posted by Gus34 View Post
    Oh wow 30k dmg thats way too much..... , ok so i gotta ask should i stay playing on JIN , or what server is everyone going to? I got like 8 lvl 30+ (one is lvl 53 and other is 80) characters with lvl 60-70 gears dlvld down to like 30 , so you can see why i'm committed on that server but i wouldn't mind starting on another server which is why i'm asking
    those lvls are all easy as hell to get so you can go wherever you want.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me