+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Atzigan why billing do this?!

Atzigan my all accounts got hacked and gm inviestigate, but they say cant help you because have more than one IP. but this IP mine and my gf

i charge back cuz i think i quit forever. but gm reply me again on ticket

he say its true account is hack, but we cant help you because account block from billing you need first talk with billing. chargeback is canceled but look what billing answer me, wtf i dont understand they want free new money? more? because i dont take 700$ from paypal!!

Dear Customer,

Once you issued chargeback cases on Paypal, we get some penalty on that transaction.
    So we can’t negotiate on that.

Due amount shouldn’t be changed.

Sincerely,
    Playwith Interactive Billing Team.

paypal only return me 100$, i can give billing 100$, but 700$ other is CANCELED! why billing want more 700$ to open my account so gm can continue investigate?! because my account was hack and billing is crazy.........

[IMG][/IMG]

damn how did you get hack. curious here ^^

I think, they only thing you can do is to send out an email to the billing team for you to know the status of your account and what really happened.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

damn .

Quote Originally Posted by rocio99 View Post
    Atzigan my all accounts got hacked and gm inviestigate, but they say cant help you because have more than one IP. but this IP mine and my gf

i charge back cuz i think i quit forever. but gm reply me again on ticket

he say its true account is hack, but we cant help you because account block from billing you need first talk with billing. chargeback is canceled but look what billing answer me, wtf i dont understand they want free new money? more? because i dont take 700$ from paypal!!

Dear Customer,

Once you issued chargeback cases on Paypal, we get some penalty on that transaction.
    So we can’t negotiate on that.

Due amount shouldn’t be changed.

Sincerely,
    Playwith Interactive Billing Team.

paypal only return me 100$, i can give billing 100$, but 700$ other is CANCELED! why billing want more 700$ to open my account so gm can continue investigate?! because my account was hack and billing is crazy.........
    Let me point out some facts:

1. someone on your account paid with paypal. you say YOU didn't do that, yet who signed on to paypal to authorize the transactions?
    2. You signed into paypal and disputed the transactions claiming you did not receive the RPs. Not that you were hacked, but that you did not receive the RPs - a LIE.

So if someone other than you is logging into your paypal account, you have much bigger problems than being banned from an online game.

At the end of the day you issued the chargebacks IN PAYPAL regardless of your rohan account being hacked or not. That alone gets you banned with no mercy.

Even if you did cancel them PlayWithI gets a bad reputation in paypal. You also as you got $100 back, so you did NOT cancel them all.

This pisses Playwith off to no end and they banned your ass.

It is pretty simple, if you charge back, you get banned. No negotiation, no mercy. Say good bye to your account.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

And you dont need this rohan game. It is not worthy to plaat. I am sure that.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Let me point out some facts:

1. someone on your account paid with paypal. you say YOU didn't do that, yet who signed on to paypal to authorize the transactions?
    2. You signed into paypal and disputed the transactions claiming you did not receive the RPs. Not that you were hacked, but that you did not receive the RPs - a LIE.

So if someone other than you is logging into your paypal account, you have much bigger problems than being banned from an online game.

At the end of the day you issued the chargebacks IN PAYPAL regardless of your rohan account being hacked or not. That alone gets you banned with no mercy.

Even if you did cancel them PlayWithI gets a bad reputation in paypal. You also as you got $100 back, so you did NOT cancel them all.

This pisses Playwith off to no end and they banned your ass.

It is pretty simple, if you charge back, you get banned. No negotiation, no mercy. Say good bye to your account.
    1- all info you say is wrong
    2- its gm fault not notice my account was "hacked" and now they see its really hacked
    3- player have no other choice than try take back money and leave when gm find out LATE was hacked and now want they want to help
    4- I don't care for your " openion" keep ir for your self, we see you try hard to be ( forums gm) so please stop post random stuff only to get title ( forums gm) here we looking for fair and you don't know sht

Atzigan please check this problem with billing !

2- its gm fault not notice my account was "hacked" and now they see its really hacked
    3- player have no other choice than try take back money and leave when gm find out LATE was hacked and now want they want to help
    4- I don't care for your " openion" keep ir for your self, we see you try hard to be ( forums gm) so please stop post random stuff only to get title ( forums gm) here we looking for fair and you don't know sht

why do you even read the bullsht coming from bananabandit?

in one post because his friend got scammed from account share, he demand help from gms and say his friend was not guilty

in other post when someone he hate got same problem he demand the person not get any help because its accoutn sharing, really hypocrite people, dnt listen to him thtsl ike another strellan trying hard

GL in ur case.

I understand ur problem, like I say, well always I say this.... need to get he best of customer service
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

You calling me a liar? Look at these chargebacks:

Every one says "Non Receipt Claim". Each of those gives PlayWithi a negative reputation with paypal as a vendor that does not deliver what it sells. It does not matter that you cancelled them. You still raised them in the first place, the Non Receipt Claims have been is recorded by PayPal and remains in PlayWithi's record when other claims come in for something similar. This damage's PlayWithi's business reputation.

Second you said it yourself. Paypal refunded you $100. Successful chargeback. DUH!

You charged the RPs. You filed the dispute telling PayPal that YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR RPs. You Lied.

Now given all that, Why on earth should PlayWithI allow yo access to those accounts? You said they were hacked.
    You charged back (regardess if YOU think it was a good reason or not). You damaged PlayWithi's business reputation with PayPal.

If it were my server, I would ban every IP that was used tto access that and any other account in my server jsut to make sure you never darken my doorstep again.

Buh bye!

Oh and Dragnir? Go f**k yourself.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-21-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.