+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Related to improving the running of this game

The idea of disconnecting those afk it is a great shame I would rather advise they to change the implemented news with the only source of exp from PA which is a big big mistake.
    They must withdraw all those funded in PA and make this more viral game outside PA, more would help new events to increase exp rates, it could certainly be a prize for those become a farmer on the map, prize for those who stay online and these prizes motivate this. The PvP Honor system could be changed by implementing prizes that motivates players to charm, could be prizes from IM that help players (Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone, Mind and Body Stone, Trian's pattern: All Status, Enhancement Abradant , Armor Reinforcement Stone VI and so on). A system can also be implemented system to accumulate farmer points some points that can be accumulated only from farming, points that in a certain number x can be converted to Rps. And believe me that there are a lot of ways to make the world play a game and they can also earn the money afterwards it just needs brains.
    The latest updates was thrown out on the run I say if they want the increase of the population in the game more steps need to be taken in this regard, after 10 years, at least things could be thought of. And certainly the news with PA are a big failure which makes this game viral only at that time so I don't see an improvement with it even worse.
    Think and then to act and even now after all these 10 years listen to the advice of older players or ignore everything and go dying with this game.
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-06-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

For sure we need another source of Victory Badges alot system working with them... Trans stones, now Trans Stat system also all titles need alot badges of victory and all these players who cant join PA cant n`joy the game.They can implement badge of victory in Time Jewel Box or somthing. Also +12 tickets will be nice to can buy for power badges in Badge Exchange Center that is a bit proof you play alot

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    For sure we need another source of Victory Badges alot system working with them... Trans stones, now Trans Stat system also all titles need alot badges of victory and all these players who cant join PA cant n`joy the game.They can implement badge of victory in Time Jewel Box or somthing. Also +12 tickets will be nice to can buy for power badges in Badge Exchange Center that is a bit proof you play alot
    What I wanted to mention is implementing some ways to get people out of the PA to the farm and be more active for a particular purpose or for some benefit that gives you hope to play, reasons to play. Of course and getting badges farming or being active in the game is more beneficial than after 2 hours spent in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    The idea of disconnecting those afk it is a great shame I would rather advise they to change the implemented news with the only source of exp from PA which is a big big mistake.
    They must withdraw all those funded in PA and make this more viral game outside PA, more would help new events to increase exp rates, it could certainly be a prize for those become a farmer on the map, prize for those who stay online and these prizes motivate this. The PvP Honor system could be changed by implementing prizes that motivates players to charm, could be prizes from IM that help players (Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone, Mind and Body Stone, Trian's pattern: All Status, Enhancement Abradant , Armor Reinforcement Stone VI and so on). A system can also be implemented system to accumulate farmer points some points that can be accumulated only from farming, points that in a certain number x can be converted to Rps. And believe me that there are a lot of ways to make the world play a game and they can also earn the money afterwards it just needs brains.
    The latest updates was thrown out on the run I say if they want the increase of the population in the game more steps need to be taken in this regard, after 10 years, at least things could be thought of. And certainly the news with PA are a big failure which makes this game viral only at that time so I don't see an improvement with it even worse.
    Think and then to act and even now after all these 10 years listen to the advice of older players or ignore everything and go dying with this game.
    You already disconnect if you afk too long, there will just be a GM patrolling, sporadically lol nothing to worry about.
    They do not need to change the XP, you can still spam inters and lvl if you do not want to lvl up via PA. I have made 2 chars +50, 1 char +40 and multiple chars +20-30 with just doing inters. The inter resets come from boxes (for free). There is already a reward system in place for daily log-ins and also regular events which give goodies (daily and also weekend events) so I don't know how much more free stuff you want.

Currently you can farm: (with priority)
    - Pet tickets
    - Trans 3D stones
    - Chimera Armours
    - Dust (for event boxes)
    - +1 and +2 trans stats stones
    - Guild Stones
    - Proofs

So really, if you have no reason to farm you really don't understand how this game works. Since the 10 yr rohan patch I see more people farm then ever. Beside that you can do Daily inters/superiors if you need XP at 115+0 or 115+50 and farm IP tickets, 1k petfeeds, personas and Proofs.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

But however we don't have players on the maps and something extraordinary has to motivate more players to farm and play outside of PA, I see this game still deserted. And about new mobs from the new map I just have to say that they are too powerful and impossible at Isen where there is no UPG as opposed to Jnaous, why can't be a balance between what is to Janous and between what is to Isen? We also need new ways to get tickets +12 and so we can get the new Chakra easier so the world will be more active trying to play to get top gear. Why the new boxes don't contain +12 tickets if them were made, players are interested in raising their gear and an activity will be created again.

Oh MrRMT Ady suggest some things related to not farMing? Or spend much time on farming? All what he can do is RMT. Lmao.

He cried to quit then he cried to come back game.kaka kid RMTed and begged mom to give him money. Ignore what he suggest guys

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    But however we don't have players on the maps and something extraordinary has to motivate more players to farm and play outside of PA, I see this game still deserted. And about new mobs from the new map I just have to say that they are too powerful and impossible at Isen where there is no UPG as opposed to Jnaous, why can't be a balance between what is to Janous and between what is to Isen? We also need new ways to get tickets +12 and so we can get the new Chakra easier so the world will be more active trying to play to get top gear. Why the new boxes don't contain +12 tickets if them were made, players are interested in raising their gear and an activity will be created again.
    When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that ISEN is an absolute horsesh1t server? The population in JAINUS is ok, the new map is hard but do-able, people are farming everywhere.

Anyway no point wasting more time on you, only get dense arguments back and you're not gonna swap server or change the way you play. You'll keep doing what you do and keep being disappointed with it like most of this dumb community.

PS: The new boxes do contain +12 tickets, you are just like that icebyohn, just spamming dumb sh1t here without gathering the actual info to make your point just gtfo already
    Last edited by shannon11; 07-06-2018 at 04:31 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by gstargirl View Post
    Oh MrRMT Ady suggest some things related to not farMing? Or spend much time on farming? All what he can do is RMT. Lmao.
    It was time to see this loser called Past with his words, which are just the same always ever since Isen's funding has not changed at all.
    Go back into the game and check your party because I did PK...

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that ISEN is an absolute horsesh1t server? The population in JAINUS is ok, the new map is hard but do-able, people are farming everywhere.

Anyway no point wasting more time on you, only get dense arguments back and you're not gonna swap server or change the way you play. You'll keep doing what you do and keep being disappointed with it like most of this dumb community.
    If I start my life at Janous I will have more regrets than I had so far there is triple the investment and players are too advanced no chance to start there.
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    PS: The new boxes do contain +12 tickets, you are just like that icebyohn, just spamming dumb sh1t here without gathering the actual info to make your point just gtfo already
    You are right I even missed this it happens...
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-06-2018 at 04:40 AM.