+ Reply to Thread

New customer service @ support ?

Is it new , you now delete tickets when your not happy of our answer ? I got an answer from Vasilisa , i asked to escalate the ticket to Atzigan , and looks like my ticket has been deleted. Thx for your great service YNK *sarcasm*

Banned

Awards Showcase

I just informed the game masters once again to not delete any ticket provided, that shouldn't be happening. Please provide me with your Ticket ID and I'll make sure it's resolved.

ticket : #225398

Banned

Awards Showcase

Odd I can't seem to find that ticket ID. Please resend the ticket along with a screenshot of the previous ticket ID if possible. Let me know the new ticket ID and I'll have you covered as soon as possible.

new ticket : #225504 -.-

Atzigan answer my ticket please...

Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Dear Atzigan / Gutter , i jsut updated my ticket .... im just saying the truth tbh we want some justice ><

well..... i will say this again, for the money people spending here the customer service is 2 of 5......only Atzigan, Sineida and Guttermagic( dont ask me for patience) are the only that resolved my issues, Big Km@rt have better customer service and I hate BK -_-, please treat your customers well, too much players quit game because the service......btw Gms dont supposed to have friends on game and if they have it they supposed to treat them like other customer..... Im still asking Who decide and what criteria Gms used to get the winner on Popo dressed Event because a lot of player saw something fishy