+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I`m just curious have in this game more expensive and useless class from Templar atm?

How you say balance when your best class get punished to be worse... what feedback you need when all pro templars in game with gear for thousands $ change in priests? lol
    I thinking about it and i cant decide have another class who is worse in pvp now from templars or farming? Wizards... no, bereseeker... no... pls someone tell me who is bad class to play in rohan at this moment?

If you want try Ranger or Avenger
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Didnt everyone CRY for years and years for temps to be nerfed? LOLOL These gms are damed if they do and damed if they dont!

Ok the nerf may have been a tad over the top but comeon....we all fking cried for it...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

temps can suck a.......banana. for real they should change the mana cost on euphoria tho but beside that, all good.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Didnt everyone CRY for years and years for temps to be nerfed? LOLOL These gms are damed if they do and damed if they dont!

Ok the nerf may have been a tad over the top but comeon....we all fking cried for it...
    Kindly point out any (reasonable) person that requested for any class to become obsolete, thank you very much.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Dont bitching please... now you are happy finaly your class get better but soon you will undarstand you are NOT best priest in server anymore... cos Hantu is a priest also and alot templars with good gears... i`m just sad for that class ok nerf but they get a useless... no euphoria no party skills no buff anymore other players... all in one... full pack ... its hevy...

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Try our Scout, some say they suck but they are really fun to play though because of that aoe stuff.
    Goodluck with the armor if you want to play scout XD.
    scouts are rly good in PA they gain alot points for team... so yeah they are fun and farm and exp fast... but i`m worst half elf ever always i tryed that class i die like fly last time was in R2 with lvl 70 so i gived up avengers i still cant undarstand full str or full agi with this new balance things... dekans are verry pritty my sage do 70 000 aoe with defender in pt before was just 30k lol for now i will stop play they changing gameplay i hope is for good and will not be so long cos WE NEED TO PLAY!!!

The only way to be fking op is having a rumir priest templar guard and defender in the pty or be a savage and pillage all the buffs in the server like Hector does.
    Right now the game has changed to be party pvp if you can't well too bad.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Kindly point out any (reasonable) person that requested for any class to become obsolete, thank you very much.
    I know well enough to know that everyone was screaming for temp nerf and have been for years. Did I say I agree with the changes? No. I agree they have taken it to far But people CAN help to advise the GMs on how to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Dont bitching please... now you are happy finaly your class get better but soon you will undarstand you are NOT best priest in server anymore... cos Hantu is a priest also and alot templars with good gears... i`m just sad for that class ok nerf but they get a useless... no euphoria no party skills no buff anymore other players... all in one... full pack ... its hevy...
    Are you kidding? Im not the one bitching here and I Have NEVER and will NEVER claim to be the "Best" priest on this sever. Like where the hell did that even come from? lol

You know what I did after the update? I didnt give a fok about pvp. I switched straight to psy and pvped the mobs and am still pvping the mobs.

IF I thought I was the best priest on the sever Id be pvping non stop and screaming "you cant kill me anymore"" like certain other priest who STILL die

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I know well enough to know that everyone was screaming for temp nerf and have been for years. Did I say I agree with the changes? No. I agree they have taken it to far But people CAN help to advise the GMs on how to fix this.

Are you kidding? Im not the one bitching here and I Have NEVER and will NEVER claim to be the "Best" priest on this sever. Like where the hell did that even come from? lol

You know what I did after the update? I didnt give a fok about pvp. I switched straight to psy and pvped the mobs and am still pvping the mobs.

IF I thought I was the best priest on the sever Id be pvping non stop and screaming "you cant kill me anymore"" like certain other priest who STILL die
    The advise on how templars (amongst other classes) should be nerfed/tweaked has been stated a bazillion times.
    The advise on how scouts (amongst other classes) should be tweaked, has also been stated a bazillion times.

It's like following a recipe for a cake and thinking: 'mnah let's add just a bit more flour.. aaaand an extra egg for giggles", wonder why it didn't turn out like on the picture and then blame the author of the recipe.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher