+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ROHAN BLOOD Feud

Everything in this game become Selling in them Item mall then farming it by your own in Game
    everything become expensive
    Scrolls Melee - Magic - HP : 379 e-cash 129 rps
    so if someone needed to pop scrolls need waste like 150$ just for scrolls in a month Lol
    Ynk > Release more events with more ****s in same time , so how players can foucs in 1 thing

IDK what point making ppl stilling playing and paying like that while Ynk make everything expensive for them

Also Gms not care about players suggests

it's more than 150.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned

Awards Showcase

The prices have remained the same and even reduced throughout the time.
    One of the reasons scrolls received certain changes, is due to the high inflation of them due to how many players hoarded them by how "cheap" they were.
    Their value became non-existent and you could see some users scrolled 24/7. And even then, the prices weren't really modified that much as far as I'm concerned.
    I personally believe if someone needs to pop scrolls they would limit it to key battles not just every day skirmishes.
    Some events are on the same time possibly because we want more users to enjoy assorted events not just a selected few since some events have a limited capacity.
    We're Playwith Interactive, YNK interactive is defunct.
    This game of course is not for everyone I'd say, but we do care about player suggestions and we do several changes based on suggestions.
    Even more now than before, although sometimes suggestions are whack or just can't be done and when they can't be done I almost always announce it in the thread: Sorry guys denied can't happen.
    If there's a pressing matter make your issue known politely and I mostly always look into it right away and make sure GMs take care of the issue as soon as possible.
    I can see your IP and history from this newly created forum account and I can tell that there's more than several accounts playing within your IP, even today.
    If your main purpose is bashing the game because there's nothing better to do, I'd better suggest to provide suggestions with reasons why we should do them and we'll try to come up with a plan that will be beneficial for all users not just a selected few.
    There's a lot of bright minds in the forums that provide great ideas on a daily basis and I try to implement them as best as possible and even sneak in an event or two that weren't pre-approved.

I hope some of your questions were answered!

before
    we were able to make Our set by Craft and Rings By Bosses and Gathering
    Scrolls were for 70 rps - 120 e-cash
    u Just get ppl more emo about the game , ppl has not all that money to keep playing
    before every char foucs for 1 thing
    now u make all foucs in alot of things , cant even finish 1 thing to start the pvp
    so how the hell u get New ppl into this game
    u will just keep it for the ppl who started it from years and u wont get any new player

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    One of the reasons scrolls received certain changes, is due to the high inflation of them due to how many players hoarded them by how "cheap" they were.
    I not guilty with my 50%s :3
    Don't hate, friends.

Yu Were Smart when u release New Upgra , but u didn't fix all , u just kept release many things same time
    New Armor - New Ring - all just pay to win ,
    and u forget all others ppls who used to farm and make that game more alive

Their value became non-existent and you could see some users scrolled 24/7. And even then, the prices weren't really modified that much as far as I'm concerned.
    I personally believe if someone needs to pop scrolls they would limit it to key battles not just every day skirmishes.
    Some events are on the same time possibly because we want more users to enjoy assorted events not just a selected few since some events have a limited capacity.
    This game of course is not for everyone I'd say, but we do care about player suggestions and we do several changes based on suggestions.
    Even more now than before, although sometimes suggestions are whack or just can't be done and when they can't be done I almost always announce it in the thread: Sorry guys denied can't happen.
    If there's a pressing matter make your issue known politely and I mostly always look into it right away and make sure GMs take care of the issue as soon as possible.
    I can see your IP and history from this newly created forum account and I can tell that there's more than several accounts playing within your IP, even today.
    If your main purpose is bashing the game because there's nothing better to do, I'd better suggest to provide suggestions with reasons why we should do them and we'll try to come up with a plan that will be beneficial for all users not just a selected few.
    There's a lot of bright minds in the forums that provide great ideas on a daily basis and I try to implement them as best as possible and even sneak in an event or two that weren't pre-approved.

Well ,
    i know u are working to much on those things
    but u must make something better make ppl leave the game and start Join Private server
    if u discount ur item mall u might get all ur players back from Private servers whats make this game Dead

but u just make it so hard , who need lvl need like 5 months to get 115 +10 from lv1
    so what point ppl back to game and start playing to reach highest lvl to enjoy pvp
    there no more quests for Exp or anything
    Ppl just happy for that merge and just 1 month more and game will become Dead Like before
    so whats the new ?!!!!

Well how about rather than come here and complain suggest something useful.
    Atzigan double the exp rate on quests so low lvl players that want to play pve/questing can get better exp for their time spent on it. At lvl100+ there are almost no quests so it would be good. If anyone wants to power lvl they can always buy scrolls and seals.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thats not how it works.
    Once the bar is raised you cant look to lower it.

The price of scrolls should be lowered across the board they are essential in pve and pvp. Once one side has scrolls the other has to pop so it is better that everyone has scrolls since you cant have nobody with scrolls by inflating the price.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The price of scrolls should be lowered across the board they are essential in pvelolwat and pvp. Once one side has scrolls the other has to pop so it is better that everyone has scrolls since you cant have nobody with scrolls by inflating the price.
    lel .
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.