+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I just bought it one day and it was deleted by you. I asked the seller and he said he used it for two months. what do you say about this

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquriboh1 View Post
    Well, in your case, i stand with GM. Cause GM was softly said to "stay away" from HnC weapon G to XG. And many user have warn other player to not buying hnc at this time. And i believe u are not dumb enough to believe that HnC weapon XG priced at 950 mil cause VSTB at Market priced at 200m++ each��
    in my Case is hnc. G = 1,5b price++ , meanwhile that " Suspicious" hnc. G people sell around 500-700m.
    i mean as player, you buy the hnc.G but got removed. with out compensation the 1,5b cegel. that you collect. you get angry right?

after 3-4 months we buy the item and even refine it to G+10/12, GM not compensate all the cegel, astb2, VSTB materials, that used on that item,. thats bull****.

also, that item in game , we dont know ilegal or not, its same. the game supose to be SAFE and fun to play. not like this suddenly remove without compensation the price we BUY on market. by trade/ pull on vending.
    if want remove its okay, but full compensation about price/ cegel/ item/ item mall we used to buy that ITEM. FEw years Ago GM gunrock and shriimp handle this kind of thing like that. now new name GM or just old gm with new name, handle things like this remove without compensation and replay playr ticket with same COPY- PASTE answer. saying diffrent case, different way to handle? dont lie la.

after 3-4 months we buy the item and even refine it to G+10/12, GM not compensate all the cegel, astb2, VSTB materials, that used on that item,. thats bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by GMHamt View Post
    Greetings,

First of all, we do not discuss confidential information publicly, as the GM Team cannot respond properly without releasing personal information from the user. This is why I edited some comments here. If any player has a concern regarding their case or any issue, we invite you to send us a ticket to clarify as much as possible the situation.

That being said, the HnC hacked equipment is a very complex issue that we are still dealing with. We cannot share any information regarding this to prevent alerting cheaters and users who have taken advantage of this issue.

Be sure that every case in been analyzed individually, we do not take the same resolution for all the cases.
    For the GM Team, there is no margin of doubt whether a weapon has been illegally refined or not.
    If the user chooses to lie regarding the way he got access to the weapon, the investigation is terminated immediately and no compensation is provided.

We handle all equipment cases with special care and can tell if the user has been aware that was supporting illegal actions or not. The GM Team only acts on confirmed information.
    Yes. Why did you block my account just two days after I bought it. and removed the weapon? Why is it not deleted in the hands of the seller.
    I was watching him set up a stall in the city. He sold it for a month and you didn't delete it. Why did I delete it as soon as it got in my hands. You also don't refund my cegel?
    Is this fair?

the item by Trade to us player in game, i mean how do you know that item ilegal or not? this game and system should be safe for us players.
    the feature Trade, and premium kiosk, is there for us to trade with other people with Fairy price, and both have good agreement.

in some ticket GM said that item directly from ilegal refiner, so cannot give compensate. i mean how the hell we know its come from? is there lebel say " made by illegal method"???
    all item same, even with vending, people like to TRADE because its cheaper 10% than vending TAX.

if proof ilegal bla bla, oke la, but the amount cEGEL, items, item malls that spend on that ITEM shoudl be COMPENSATE FULL<<<!!!!!! if you think thats illegal what so ever,
    also this happen like 3-4 months maybe more, WTF now you do something like this? and delete item without compensate? and not fast to working about that? how many times the item already move one to another?
    or just lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by GMHamt View Post
    Greetings,

First of all, we do not discuss confidential information publicly, as the GM Team cannot respond properly without releasing personal information from the user. This is why I edited some comments here. If any player has a concern regarding their case or any issue, we invite you to send us a ticket to clarify as much as possible the situation.

That being said, the HnC hacked equipment is a very complex issue that we are still dealing with. We cannot share any information regarding this to prevent alerting cheaters and users who have taken advantage of this issue.

Be sure that every case in been analyzed individually, we do not take the same resolution for all the cases.
    For the GM Team, there is no margin of doubt whether a weapon has been illegally refined or not.
    If the user chooses to lie regarding the way he got access to the weapon, the investigation is terminated immediately and no compensation is provided.

We handle all equipment cases with special care and can tell if the user has been aware that was supporting illegal actions or not. The GM Team only acts on confirmed information.
    what you are doing is wrong

There's no compesate? I think u must see GM post a few month's ago. GM noted do not involved about HnC things at THAT time and this time ofcourse. BASED on GM STATEMENT if you BUY the HnC before GM make any decision about this HnC things, GM will considered you are participating to CONTRIBUTE the ILLEGAL activity involved the HnC equipment.

To see the different the LEGAL HnC and ILLEGAL HnC, take a look at the PRICE first. Also GM also KNOW the history of the equipment was refined. You must noted this. So if you SMART BUYER u must have critical mind about this and frequently ask to other player about the issue at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquriboh1 View Post
    There's no compesate? I think u must see GM post a few month's ago. GM noted do not involved about HnC things at THAT time and this time ofcourse. BASED on GM STATEMENT if you BUY the HnC before GM make any decision about this HnC things, GM will considered you are participating to CONTRIBUTE the ILLEGAL activity involved the HnC equipment.

To see the different the LEGAL HnC and ILLEGAL HnC, take a look at the PRICE first. Also GM also KNOW the history of the equipment was refined. You must noted this. So if you SMART BUYER u must have critical mind about this and frequently ask to other player about the issue at the game.
    Why did he set up a stall for a month. You do not delete. We have to delete it after our players have purchased it. Isn't this your responsibility?

Quote Originally Posted by suixi View Post
    Why did he set up a stall for a month. You do not delete. We have to delete it after our players have purchased it. Isn't this your responsibility?
    The seller possessed it for more than a month, displaying it on vending, then when you bought it, boom illegal item

so much for "no margin of doubt whether a weapon refined illegally or not" lol

please do a better management in the future, many of us already spend more than 10k rps after playing this game for years, especially lately there has been many rps spending events, but I don't see improvement in game management....

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    The seller possessed it for more than a month, displaying it on vending, then when you bought it, boom illegal item

so much for "no margin of doubt whether a weapon refined illegally or not" lol

please do a better management in the future, many of us already spend more than 10k rps after playing this game for years, especially lately there has been many rps spending events, but I don't see improvement in game management....
    not improvement, but backwards

the most logic and fair GM do is remove item while all cegel nor item that spend on that item compensate full,

and thje one ILLEGAL refiner what soever they call, should be banned permanent and not get any cegel / item they receiver removed.

not player that buy it. so different how to handle this case from old GM, old gm more good handle this kind problem. and give fair compensate not as lazy and do nothing GM now.. so suckz

Quote Originally Posted by suixi View Post
    i do agree with relinquriboh on this kind of cases. GM made an announcement about the HnC .G/DG/XG issues and HnC.G weapons cost more than 1,5billions cegels. if youre legit made it from scratch. even if u succeed from +9-+12 the other mats cost more than 1.5billions cegels ..smh