+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Today's Best Friend

Hello all, as you all know we will be adding a new feature in game that will help you boost your exp while enjoying the company of your best friend! Yep you heard me right we will be having “Best Friends System” starting tomorrow. I know you guys are wondering…What is the Best Friends System? Don't worry coz we provided this guide for you!

Introducing the Best Friends System"

1. You will need to click the chat button that is located on the lower mid of your screen. As shown on our picture below.

2. Once the friend list window pops up you will see the invite button on the lower part of your list.

3. Now you can choose who is your best friend for today, this will allow you to choose someone
    who plays at the same time as you! And the bonus is you can choose a different best friend each day!

Banned
    [continuation]

4. Now if your best friend accepts the request his name should appear on your Friend list. As youcan see on picture number 4.
    This is to make sure that you two are matched up!

5. Enjoy your bonus exp together with your best friend there will be a notice on your chat box on how much bonus exp you are getting! Cool Right?
    But for reference on picture 5 you will see the chart conversion, this means the longer you grind together the larger bonus exp you will get.

So there you have it. Hope this will help you use our new added feature better.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to submit anything you think should be added. Enjoy!!

thats a cool system summers :O

need to be in same party and same map ?
    if my buddy hunt in yellow iron and i hunt in Red fire then can get this bonus?

tyvm

Serf
    i think same pt...we must try first

but..... i klik name my friend. Why shown is not the name of my friend but name someone.

and if we with drawal best friend can we best friend again with someone. or What we have to wait a few hours or one day for best friend again??

please someone answare me T_T

Quote Originally Posted by adekamil24 View Post
    but..... i klik name my friend. Why shown is not the name of my friend but name someone.

and if we with drawal best friend can we best friend again with someone. or What we have to wait a few hours or one day for best friend again??

please someone answare me T_T
    I think this doesn't work anymore, I'm really not sure. This was posted when we're still playing on Seal Online Eternal Destiny. This is now Seal Online Blades of Destiny.

tried it, it doesnt need to be in the same party
    Jimhalpert & Pambeasly