+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenrose View Post
    Jesus fxxken christ.
    quit fighting peeps. this isn't going to change anything.

I just spent 10 minutes reading the ENTIRE thread and yet to find an answer.
    DOES THE WHOLE TEAM GET REWARDED FOR CLEARING WTW? OR JUST THE LAST PERSON?

DO WE HAVE TO CLEAR EVERY SINGLE MINION IN THE RAID?
    players tend to skip those that arent in the main route.
    its a pain in the ass and we are DYING to know!
    GameMasters, do your job and ANSWER!

Hello dear Queenrose!

Please allow me to explain ^^
    All the party will be rewarded, in order to confirm this, when your team is playing you must get the pop-up that shows when the boss is killed and press continue.
    About the monsters, please be informed that you need to kill all the bosses!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Hello dear Queenrose!

Please allow me to explain ^^
    All the party will be rewarded, in order to confirm this, when your team is playing you must get the pop-up that shows when the boss is killed and press continue.
    About the monsters, please be informed that you need to kill all the bosses!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    thanks GM Kurumu, i greatly appreciate your help lol
    finally this is answered and i dont have to dig through this whole thread with people fighting over this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenrose View Post
    thanks GM Kurumu, i greatly appreciate your help lol
    finally this is answered and i dont have to dig through this whole thread with people fighting over this nonsense.
    Actually if you a bit smarter you know how this game works..
    Server will get information from pop up or something like new quest or something similar..
    You cant go to next level without killing boss.. and how server know you finished waterway.. through pop up..

Noob ^_^

Hi GM,
    I want to ask
    Sometimes, waterway floor 2nd the boss cerberus and kerbetos didnt show pop up after kill the boss
    Will we get the prize if cerbe/kerbe didnt show pop up chat?

Quote Originally Posted by pelemparapa View Post
    Hi GM,
    I want to ask
    Sometimes, waterway floor 2nd the boss cerberus and kerbetos didnt show pop up after kill the boss
    Will we get the prize if cerbe/kerbe didnt show pop up chat?
    yes please answer this question.

say if i died in the middle of the way through 3rd floor, and while i'm getting to the boss, my party kill the boss?

i will not get the 3rd boss pop up conv, but i can keep going on to the 4th floor. Does this makes my attempt to waterway raider invalid even though i get the 5th boss a.k.a Forgotten King pop up?

Quote Originally Posted by hengkiclay View Post
    yes please answer this question.

say if i died in the middle of the way through 3rd floor, and while i'm getting to the boss, my party kill the boss?

i will not get the 3rd boss pop up conv, but i can keep going on to the 4th floor. Does this makes my attempt to waterway raider invalid even though i get the 5th boss a.k.a Forgotten King pop up?
    I got same doubt here... I did waterway yesterday but i died at last boss. While i was dead, my team managed to kill the forgotten king, it counts for me?

GM, I have done two Waterway runs with my team. After defeating Cerberus we didn't get a pop up. However, we finished the Waterway until Forgotten King and we got other boss' pop up. Would I get the reward still?

Hello Everyone!

What a fun thread! XD. Hope everyone did not forget to wash their hands after typing all that rage

Hello, dear Shiltzens!

In order to solve this question, please read carefully
    You will still get the rewards at the end if you defeat and get the pop up message of the Forgotten King! don't worry if the messages of other bosses don't show up.

Kind Regards
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by HansBarus View Post
    GM, I have done two Waterway runs with my team. After defeating Cerberus we didn't get a pop up. However, we finished the Waterway until Forgotten King and we got other boss' pop up. Would I get the reward still?
    Hello HansBarus!

Yes, if your team got the last message of the Forgotten King, you will get the rewards!
    Kind Regards
    Seal BOD Team