+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    i think u misunderstanding my point.
    - im not money spender or big whale. i am a comeback player. The last time im spending money is 2 years ago and i never spending money again until now.
    - there is no need for a demo, look around you, many people complain, but since the GM's decision is final, there is nothing we can do.
    - why you talk about RMT ? cheat ? i never mention that.

This event cost the veteran player to lost biliun cegel just to rule the newplayer. Of course you fine with it. you lost nothing. How about us, who bought the +12 item before this event ? we lost biliun, im lost more than 1B. you just gonna say, that's your problem, im i right ?

oh Last, im not poor and sad poeple like you. im poor player but, im using HTBSW ein damage.xg and 6B in the bank. so please, if you think this event will make you better, you are wrong. A people like me, can bully a people like you in candy, colo, oh everywhere, anytime.

So, here little advice from me, before you become a toxic, make sure you have the right condition to do that.
    See now, YOU CHOSE to buy it. No one saw this event coming. You lost more than 1B? im sorry to say its your loss. this is what "Real world" business is. complain all you want but there is nothing that you can do. if BPD becomes 100m each.. you have 6B right? buy it then and sell high later.. wtf are u complaining.. Veteran my ass. this kind of stuff happens in MMORPG and you call yourself veterans? and poor? IF YOU CLAIM YOU OWN HTBSW EIN Damage.xg, you should know better how economics works.. bully in candy and colo? what is ur IGN? show up and lets see how u do. dont just stay in there behind your keyboard.

GM's decision is Final.you dont like it? the door is right there. uninstall and play something else.. we do not need "VETERAN" player like you

See see

What i said.. lot of players open waterway daily service for 100m ups no only 50m..
    Many players can pay only 50m and get bless pink diamond without buying any armor or equipment from item mall..

You just need to be smart in seal

And for rich player or rps spender.. prepare your money and buy those bless pink diamond for 100m only

The rich will be more shiny and the poor will have money to eat and life.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    As long as you (or your teammates) defeat the last boss of Underground Waterway Dungeon, you will receive the rewards.
    hi sir, Does this event only defeat the last boss or kill all minions including tarantula eggs?
    cause, at the beginning of the thread says "Invade the Forgoten King Haunt defeating all his minions"
    which is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    See now, YOU CHOSE to buy it. No one saw this event coming. You lost more than 1B? im sorry to say its your loss. this is what "Real world" business is. complain all you want but there is nothing that you can do. if BPD becomes 100m each.. you have 6B right? buy it then and sell high later.. wtf are u complaining.. Veteran my ass. this kind of stuff happens in MMORPG and you call yourself veterans? and poor? IF YOU CLAIM YOU OWN HTBSW EIN Damage.xg, you should know better how economics works.. bully in candy and colo? what is ur IGN? show up and lets see how u do. dont just stay in there behind your keyboard.

GM's decision is Final.you dont like it? the door is right there. uninstall and play something else.. we do not need "VETERAN" player like you
    see ? a newplayer like you, be like : lose 1B ? 2b? your problem not mine. I understand, that is human typical. As long as you lost nothing you do not care. Im complain here, just hoping they won't doing this again.

-There is many freeplayer among oldplayer and they losing their cegel due to this event, so you need to understand that, ok ? im complain but so many of you(Newplayer) lecturing me about RMT, Cheat, BLA BLA BLA withou thinking about our LOST.

like the dude said, EVENT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY, BUT THEY SACRIFICE THE VETERAN PLAYER instead.

DUDE, LOSE IS LOSE, once again many player lose biliun of cegel. so, i have a right to complain. We, have a right to complain. No matter how rich a im, if i lose my money I WILL COMPLAIN. BE GROW UP AND YOU REALIZE, LOSING A MONEY IS SUCK. Stop being a kiddo, ok?

let me tell you : im really poor people, but im cheating the time. HOW ? im borrow all of my cegel from the past to this present AND VOILA, EZ GAME.

Last, MY IGN is a secret. nice bait my friend, im not fool, so no. i get it, you want to show ur money power, right ? looking for probleem with freeplayer and poor player. That's the big Whale's attitude. But, i give you a clue, if you see someone wearing htbs ein damage+7 that's gonna be me. but yeah, just maybe.
    you want IGN ? Crimsonavanger LvL 159 ;-)
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 05-08-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThamAntham View Post
    hohoho scary....... and so u think Im poor and sad ppl LOL... get real life....
    inconsistent... first you said you are not poor, but next you said you also poor but then telling having ein HTBS XG and 6B WOW (what do u mean by that..? hmm)

oh I see...
    then u think ppl like us that have no ein armor XG n cegel below 6B must be like a "LITTLE BUG" to you. you have Ein make u strong (PROUD) and can Bully others (in CANDY, COLO, every where, any time...). WOOWW..THAT'S AMAZING... COOL... (MIND SET)

THANK YOU. SUPER HERO..
    - first, Thx for calling me a hero, bad guy. i deserve that. Thank you
    - second, of course im proud. I don't have to wasting my life and my money to get ALL THAT STUFF I MENTION. I JUST NEED to CHEATING THE TIME to get all of that shiny sh1t. Poor but wearing RICHMAN ITEM, how many you seen a people like me ? very rare. so, yes im proud, very very proud.
    - 2 years ago, im a poor, very poor. only HTBSW tiphareth T_T. Oh yeah, and DICE+12 is the end game gear btw.
    - not like you, im not dumb people who willing to wasting time and money to get a number of pixel. I mean....i was dumb, but i realize no matter how hard im farming, i can not efford the BIG Whale's Gear. That's why im using my superhero brain, and TA-DA.

I get it, you assumming im grinding 24/7 to get all that stuff ? Pffttt . that's why you mention real life ? PFTTT LOL. i....i just cant stop my laugh.

You are the only one who need to get a real life. LOL
    try to lecturing people, but never see a mirror ? LOL, sad guy, Poor in game sad in real life.
    Do not cry, you stil got time, ok ? use your tiny brain and maybe, maybe, atleast you can have a good gear then have a good time in game.
    - Trash gear = get bully in game. i been there 2 year ago. Now ? im enjoying my time in game, very very much.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    As long as you (or your teammates) defeat the last boss of Underground Waterway Dungeon, you will receive the rewards.
    does that mean we don't have to kill all the minions on each floor just like what has been written on the terms and condition?

PS: if you guys just want to comment this like "READ THE **IN DETAILS" please just don't reply this and go away since i need an answer not insult. THANKS <3 and no offense since i am afraid of conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    - first, Thx for calling me a hero, bad guy. i deserve that. Thank you
    - second, of course im proud. I don't have to wasting my life and my money to get ALL THAT STUFF I MENTION. I JUST NEED to CHEATING THE TIME to get all of that shiny sh1t. Poor but wearing RICHMAN ITEM, how many you seen a people like me ? very rare. so, yes im proud, very very proud.
    - 2 years ago, im a poor, very poor. only HTBSW tiphareth T_T. Oh yeah, and DICE+12 is the end game gear btw.
    - not like you, im not dumb people who willing to wasting time and money to get a number of pixel. I mean....i was dumb, but i realize no matter how hard im farming, i can not efford the BIG Whale's Gear. That's why im using my superhero brain, and TA-DA.

I get it, you assumming im grinding 24/7 to get all that stuff ? Pffttt . that's why you mention real life ? PFTTT LOL. i....i just cant stop my laugh.

You are the only one who need to get a real life. LOL
    try to lecturing people, but never see a mirror ? LOL, sad guy, Poor in game sad in real life.
    Do not cry, you stil got time, ok ? use your tiny brain and maybe, maybe, atleast you can have a good gear then have a good time in game.
    - Trash gear = get bully in game. i been there 2 year ago. Now ? im enjoying my time in game, very very much.
    LOL...... HAHAHA UR SO FUNNY KIDS..
    Hei KIDS
    how old r u? 25? 27? even 30 ur still kids childish to me
    Look, Im not so serius about this game.. just for fun.. Why are so mad and serius about this..,

I have good job and have real life happy merried family , beautiful wife and kids, facilities (like car, house etc..) . that's what you called real happiness.
    Sealonline is just one of my games out of 50-70 games I owned.

get a real life bro.. or are u still kids who lost and seeking what is true goal or happiness in real life ?

LOL...... HAHAHA UR SO FUNNY KIDS..
    Hei KIDS
    how old r u? 25? 27? even 30 ur still kids childish to me
    Look, Im not so serius about this game.. just for fun.. Why are so mad and serius about this..,

I have good job and have real life happy merried family , beautiful wife and kids, facilities (like car, house etc..) . that's what you called real happiness.

get a real life bro.. or are u still kids who lost and seeking what is true goal or happiness in real life ?
    why you so toxic then ? what u are doing here, is very opposite with what u write. hmm ?
    well, when someone try to make his/her life look better than anyone, you can check if it's true or not. 50-70 game owned. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is very funny. PLS stop this. it just sad, you know ?
    let me tell you, i only play SEAL, L4D and and Dead frontier. Which one is need to get a real life ? you or me ? AHAHAHAHA. pls man, use ur head before u write something. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. you just show ur stupidity. i pity you

Hi man, last question, is your wife, kids, house and cars maded from pixels ?
    Last edited by Diabolicesp; 05-08-2020 at 06:50 AM.

keep up the good work gm, we support you!

some of people take this game more way seriously

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast