+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The 1st one (login time) yes

Acheivement points however you will need to be lvl 90 to make the most.
    how come? the points for the 4 missions for the achievement system can only be obtained ONCE A DAY, even if you use dungeon reset.. the max point you could get is 50points per day and even a lvl31 char can obtain it... the event has only 28days, the maximum point everyone could get is only 1400... and a lot of players could obtain it..

and speaking of 1400 points, sir atzigan, there is no way to obtain the king lion reward

You cant join PA without being lvl 90 so anyone over lvl 90 can have more points than you.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

I might extend the time of the event due to Korea's Lunar New Year and not having maintenance mid-February. I'll get back on this very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You cant join PA without being lvl 90 so anyone over lvl 90 can have more points than you.
    sorry.. i was talking about the isen server.. no PA needed for that achievement system...

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime View Post
    sorry.. i was talking about the isen server.. no PA needed for that achievement system...
    isen is already broken beyond repair so a small pocket get tali weap/armour while the rest are still in chim. Safe to say epic opaniel sale is going to come to isen pretty soon or a +12 scroll 1 or the other. That is if isen ever becomes a serious thing

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

the isen server says "unique features/great rewards" but I think there is nothing "unique" about isen and then the rewards for the achievement is way better in Jainus (jin/ran)

Good day Sir Atzigan. Please give us 2-3days after the event ended (March 3, 2015) to acquire/exchange our Achievement points to ingame prizes. Thank you ^_^

Isen achivement system is bugged. please fix ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Paging GM Atzigan.... When will be the winners announce?

Up! Sir Atzigan what happened to this event. Is it safe to use my isen achievemeny points now? Coz i havent use it yet and the site might be unaccessible since the event has ended