+ Reply to Thread

What do you think

Hallo GM and players

I have Questions about this new ban policies

- Abusing Bugs/Glitches/Exploit
    • Creating dummy accounts to take an unfair advantage of the game’s mechanics.

Recently GM-Teams are blocking many ids and acuse this ids are
    "Dummy ID"

I made my account jan 2016 (3 years ago) and i just comeback last month because of Youtube streamer hikari.
    Because im comeback player, i still have 5 ids with similar id account example Gmseal01,02.03.04

Because of the "jump level " i tough i did comeback in the right time.. my ids are average 140- 180.. so i hunt until level 200 and i change id..
    Just today i got blocked and GM said.. Dummy Account are not allowed.. taking advantage from Dummy Account will be suspended..
    3 years my id was fine .. once i comeback and join event all my ids are suspended.. thats so unfair..

GM Team.. i need you to answer only 1 this simple Question..
    If you have "10.000RPS" Top up event with reward Bless Pink Diamond tradeable or Sapphire (tradeable)
    Then
    I make new 10 Ids.. i Top Up all 10 Ids (Which is only Level 1)

What will happen with my 10 new ids?
    Do you also suspend my new ids because dummy account are not allowed and taking advantage from event and mechanics are strictly forbidden!!

Dear forum members.
    Maybe you can give comment or maybe some of you can give GM better input according this topic

Level Jump:
    The Level Jump event ended on last maintenance February 25th, we hope you had luck and so much fun at leveling your characters!
    Remember that this was not an opportunity to try to exploit the event or take advantage of it, the GMs will always have an eye on you with the intention of keeping the good environment and a good experience for all players.

So if you give us Event "Top UP 10.000RPS" with bless pink diamond as a reward .. we cannot take this opportunity .. because create new id and top up 10.000 RPS to take advantage of event mechanics are not good for game environments..

Or you will tell us different rules??
    Please GM i need your answer!!
    Last edited by Veramonte; 03-05-2020 at 10:37 AM.

don't worry

they won't come here to answer your question lol