+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Music: Anyone listen to 'Asking Alexandria'?

If so, you know they're really good, right...? Well, my brother and I saw them live here in Dallas, and they offered to take us to a rave after the concert. WTF!? So, this weekend (tomorrow, actually), my bro and myself get to go to a rave with Asking Alexandria. O.O Ah, and I forgot to mention that the only reason we managed that was because of my brother's relationship with the lead singer's sister. -.-" Funny thing about all of that is, she hates her brother's music, and hadn't talked to him for a whole year since AA had been on tour. She went with us to the concert and we met up with them backstage... And now we're going to a rave. xDD I'm nervous. O.O

A little to heavy for me, but I DO like the cover they did of Akon's Right Now (na na na)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    A little to heavy for me, but I DO like the cover they did of Akon's Right Now (na na na)

I love that song. C: What do you listen too? o:

Quote Originally Posted by Misconception View Post
    As in what kind of music? Well I listen to just about anything cept country hehe. Just depends on my mood at the time I guess. But mostly I listen to and love Trance/Dance/House.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    As in what kind of music? Well I listen to just about anything cept country hehe. Just depends on my mood at the time I guess. But mostly I listen to and love Trance/Dance/House.
    Haha, I can handle everything but Country. It all sounds the same to me. /: I don't think I know any musicians in any of those genres. D: Recommend any? C:

Haha, I can handle everything but Country. It all sounds the same to me. /: I don't think I know any musicians in any of those genres. D: Recommend any? C:
    Sure I could recommend many but keep in mind that I listen to alot of Vocal Trance and its not to everyone's tastes hehe
    But anyhoo here's a small list of my fave DJs/ Artists atm..

For Trance you cant beat Armin van Buuren. His stuff is amazing and he does alot of remixes that are pretty awesome. Voted number 1 DJ this year
    Also some other faves are Aly & Fila (awesome Egyptian DJs), Above and Beyond, ATB, Tiesto (His stuff has become a little mainstream these days, but hes getting back how he used to be), George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Delerium, John OCallaghan etc etc.

For House/Dance Im liking Avicii, Fedde Le Grand, Benny Benassi and also David Guetta (even tho his stuff is very commercial, he still manages to put some really good stuff out there.)
    And as for Electronic, Deadmau5, Chemical Brothers, Pendulum <3, Daft Punk.
    Then theres Hardstyle and some I like are Headhunterz and Nosiecontrolers (amazing sounds)

Theres some realy amazing stuff happening with this genre and some realy awesome up and coming DJs but some people are so quick to dismiss this kind of music and thats sad cuz theres so much talent out there if your just willing to open your mind to it
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 10-04-2011 at 11:23 AM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

My brother... xDD

Like this song

I love Asking Alexandria. I am a big fan of them. From last 3 to 4 years I used to listen them regularly. Danny Worsnop is outstanding. I love him a lot.

right
    i like this song hahha