+ Reply to Thread

Another returning player

Hey Guys,

first of all: i know the game is dead. Me and a Friend just want to play for a week or so.
    We still have some question and would be pleased, if some1 would be so kind and answer them.

1. You can not buff someone else anymore, is that right?

2. Are exp seals always buyable or just in the current "February Sale"?

3. When i buy twin accs in the EM, do i need anything else or could i equip them on a lvl 10 Charakter?

4. Can i use a lvl 6 and 7 stone on a lvl 1 skill, bring it to 3 and then just put 4 normal Points in the skill to bring it up to 7?

Thanks

Hi, Most buffs are now self buff altho there are some party buffs like group almighty, and some rumir (new class) buffs. Forgot these names at the moment tho haha.

Yes, you can always buy the exp scrolls from the IM. Opps, edit. You can always buy exp scrolls and seals but with 400% seals are only sold in special sales.

With twins you need the set, like 2 (keena and Hart) of the same element. So if you want Earth twins (Vit), you will need a Keena gem and a Hart gem to make the set. And you can use 2 different Elements on your char. Like Earth Twins + Metal Twins (just pick your preference) And sometimes it's hard to get a set so you have to keep trying. And I'm pretty sure they don't have a lvl req.

and for 4, yes. Altho some skills have a lvl req before you can add more points, do be aware of that.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Thanks a lot for the Answer

So i will not get anything if i just buy those two?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1488295310.png

Quote Originally Posted by Wasser21 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the Answer

So i will not get anything if i just buy those two?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1488295310.png
    in this sale 2 pieces are inside, every piece flip a coin if you want so, either its Hart or its Kenna. If you are lucky you get one Kenna and one Hart and you have a working set, if you have bad lucky you get 2 times same piece and dont get any bonus.

Also be aware of that the Metal Twins give you PSY as a set Bonus only few classes use it, make sure you got right class for it :P
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 02-28-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks for the fast reply

Yea, I used the "psy as an example.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Wasser21 View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply
    Np if you have more concerns and questions (and play on isen since that where i am) leaave your ingame name to me and i contact you. Maybe someone can do same for you in Janius.

I gonna play Jainus, but still have another question. Will the solo seal from the lvl 20 Newbie helper work in a Party for me and stack with the party seal?
    And if not, does the one from the iteam Maill work in a Party + Party seal?
    Same for solo scrolls, do i get the bonus when im in a party?

Thanks
    Last edited by Wasser21; 02-28-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Hi!

Regarding the solo seal, it does work even if you're in a party, and it does stack with other party seals. Same wth the solo scrolls.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri