+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

To all Game masters hunter kit exploit use from pkrs

Hello everyone, Hunter kit is meant to be for pve. then why is allowed to kill players who comes for the only reason to get venge on you and kill your partys non stop? im not crying about getting killed is a pvp game i just want a fix on hk for stop hitting another players while is in use. Thanks in advance.
    Note: Spammers who dont play this game anymore stay away from this post thanks.
    Beneath the stains of time, The feelings disappear, You are someone else,

I am still right here.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsensation View Post
    Hello everyone, Hunter kit is meant to be for pve. then why is allowed to kill players who comes for the only reason to get venge on you and kill your partys non stop? im not crying about getting killed is a pvp game i just want a fix on hk for stop hitting another players while is in use. Thanks in advance.
    yeahh, pkrs like the Kill3mAll guild (I think they can callled AfkALL) they go pink and nude to let you kill them and gon a 2 weeks venge, so you cant never level (and the exp is so so so badly, unless this 2x exp weekend) anyhow I hink they should fix this problem.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    So what is it you jokers are looking for? To be invulnerable while you are botting? Seriously? And you put up a thread like this and are not expecting everyone and their dog not to troll the crap outta you?
    Jesus think it through for fk sake!

1. In order for you to be invulnerable to pvp attacks, you would also have to be made invulnerable to mob attacks. Do you see what is wrong with that?
    2. Other players get really good experience by killing other players near their own level. If PW made you invulnerable, those players would feel cheated and complain more than you are now.
    3. Vengeance is a part of this game. That means other players can kill you if you have killed them. Denying them this while you are on HK is cheating them if their vengeance.
    4. Fine, let's say PWI made it possible for you to not be attacked while you HK is running. What stops you from hitting THEM with your AOEs? And you will be using those heavily. Is that fair? I think not.
    5. One of the PVP aspects of this game is killing parties and taking over their spot. Unregulated PVP and perfectly acceptable. Why should you be immune just because you are using a HK?

Sure you feel it is unfair for others to kill while you are using a hunter kit. BUT it is every bit as unfair to be denied the ability to venge on or attack you while you are using one.

Like I said, you are posting this thread with only one side of that argument. There is all the other players you are cheating out of their ability to PK you PWI does this. And don't think those folks will be screaming even louder than you are right now if you actually got this.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-06-2016 at 12:40 PM.

LOOOL, what after? You wanna ban ppl who go pink or attack others?...
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Banned
    You failed to get my point. Stop them from killing you or stop you from killing them. It is no difference. To stop you from killing other players you have to stop killing mobs too.

You want to know how to fix this easily and permanently? Something that PWI CAN actually do?

Stop selling Hunter Kits.

Simple solution. You don't kill players unless you actually do it by playing your character. Problem solved. Ez Pz.

I've seen a topic about it before. My feelings about it are mixed, on one hand I feel like ya'll should stop crying + IDC really coz I only rpk, I don't grind anymore. On the other hand....

To elaborate the issue since I assume some people don't understand the problem:

1. I'm playing with a character that has AOE skills/Auto attack (basically any char in game by now). I've got my HK set up at a nice spot and I'm grinding/farming
    2. My HK is killing mobs, using AOE
    3. Some tard comes by and sees me grinding, knowing I'll return to the spot he decides to unequip his gear and put it in EM/bank
    4. The naked character returns, attacks me once (becomes purple) and gets killed by my HK AOE
    5. Now that character is able to venge me, non stop for an unlimited amount of times(300k each time) for the next 2 weeks till the new maintainance comes

Now I'm an rpker myself and in the 7 years I've farmed I've been farming/grinding forever and been rpk'ed, KOS'ed, PK'ed and what not so much that I honestly don't give a crap anymore. The issue is tho that those players from guilds like Kill3MAll don't just rpk a spot once but 24/7 having their aim set on letting noone HK. For me, I clear a spot maybe once or twice in a day and I get bored, killing the same HK'ing people over and over again is just.....really boring. I rather search for KOS guilds and kill them. But since a part of this community is so dense they bend light I can understand it doesn't take much for them to be entertained.

Again, I don't really care but I've seen quite some players QQ about this and it seems it's an issue for many of them. The way to fix this is really easy, If you are purple and you get killed, you do not get the possibility to avenge your killer(opposed to always getting a venge like now). This would make sense in a way that if you turn purple, you started attacking so if you die.....it's your own problem.

I'm all for a pk/rpk/pvp/KOS game but killing the same few HK'ers over and over and over again venging them everywhere besides ash/ring of flames without any reason at all is too much for me, thus why I don't lower myself to these ''tricks'' but just happily wreck everything once in awhile the good oldfashion ranger way.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-06-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well you can ask Korea to make a quest that you have to kill some mobs or pay some crones or something to get some Ash Reset Scrolls. That would probably fix your issue plus making another crone sink.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    my dick is huge in this thread.

READY TO JIZZZ

reduce revenge ban cost to 1 gs 100k plz DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Basically you don't want to give venges so they port on you...
    ... it's your lucky day, there's a guild buff: Murder Remission
    (/retired)[/B]