+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP! cant retrieve items from change inventory!!!!

Help, all of a sudden, i cant retrieve items from my xchange inventory. im thinking its some sort of bug. I bought some items to forge and now i cant retrieve them had to miss the forge event, HELP!! Live support is literally useless, ive been trying for 3 hours but all i get is "leave msg box"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Refresh, relog, refresh. If there are other items in the bag, take them ALL out - everything, to the last item. When done that refresh/relog/refresh. Leave the EM box open and wait a little, last time it took about 30 seconds for my items to appear all of a sudden.
    If that didn't help, it is better to file in a ticket, you will get a fast - if not immediate answer (depends on the time), and that info is mostly pretty much helpful. I, myself, find tickets a much better, faster and more accurate way than life support. (I've never been able to catch one online, always leaves me waiting for hours and hours)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hi, i have the same problem and i did filed a ticket, the answer that i had back was try to pull out everything from the xchange invenotry, (even though i had nothing in it) still it gave me "there's nothing to be retrieved" everytime i even deleted the .set files that they told me to do and try everything again. still nothing works.. you tell me to wait 30 seconds, does this count too when you get an answer like there's nothing to be retrieved?
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

Don't think so, I did have items in my EM still - it just delayed the showing up.
    If you don't have anything showing up at all file in another ticket or answer on the current one saying that it still doesn't give you and that it says there is nothing in the EM. Also - if possible - show them your purchaise history by screenshot or anything so to prove you actually bought it.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Ive done that both, still nothin

What did you buy actually? o.O

some SRS and a shield lol

yea like wtf, ive got the exact same problem as FromBelow. everytime i refresh the retrieve icon, it says "there is nothing to be retrieved" and i can tell you that its bull****, cause i bought a whole bunch of things from EM just before this bug or whatever happened. I've still yet to get a reply from the gms, and let me say this again. ONLINE SUPPORT IS USELESS.... ive been waiting hours and hours and i just cant get through to them.

any other ideas?

Greetings

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. If you are finding yourself missing any items from your EM Inventory you'll need to do the following:

For missing EM Inventory items:
    1. Open your EM Inventory and press "Retrieve from web" to see if any show up
    2. If you have items here pull them out until no more are showing
    3. Relog and check to see if any more items show up
    4. If no more items show up, try logging into every character and repeat the steps above
    5. If you have succesfully draw some items from the exchange inventory of your other character, please go to the website and see if some sealed item(s) will appear.

Please feel free to contact us through ticket (email) or Live Support (chat) regarding your questions, concerns, requests, or suggestions about Rohan.

Regards,

GM Graffias
    YNK Interactive Support Staff

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: 79741
    Department: Rohan Game Master
    Priority: Medium

YNK THIS IS NOT THE FKING PROBLEM AND THANKS FOR CLOSING THE TICKET WITHOUT RESOLVING MY ISSUE!!!! when i hit retrieve i get the following message "There is nothing to retrieve" I know i have items in my exchange inventory because i unsealed a few things. when i click retrieve nothing but the message shows up. GM, please help me for **** sakes.

They told me this:

For missing EM Inventory items:

1. Open your EM Inventory and press "Retrieve from web"
    2. Pull out ALL items from every page
    3. Relog and repeat and anything missing should now appear

If these steps are not turning up everything that may have been lost, please exit Rohan completely and delete all of the .set files in your main Rohan folder and then try the above steps again.

If you have anymore inquiries, please feel free to contact us through ticket (email) or Live Support (chat) regarding your questions, concerns, requests, or suggestions about Rohan.

It Didnt work for me, maybe it works for you.