+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengedA7X View Post
    I'm remember rohan from 2008 to 2011/12. Without dungeons, hunter kit's etc. As i well remember every player was happy without those things. But stupid p2w ruined that game. Also i think hunter kit does it too. Maybe im wrong, but i really wanna feel this good vibes like at 2008
    Almost everyone was happy back then but it's not because there was no hunter's kit xD it was the peak of Rohan and it was a nice game but there was players using these kind of stuff back then and most of the people had no idea about this and it is not fair so it's good thing they added it. Everyone who still wanna play rohan till now has some amazing memmroies of this game am sure of it and I hope we can continue creating even nicer memmories in this new server coming up soon!

Yeah, i remember Rohan from 2008-2010 where people actually talked with each other, i still have friends on Fb that i met there. Back then we make a pt and talk about world events,games,movies,anything and we make bonds that worked out for 10 years already, after i quit Rohan cause of PayToWin, i played almost every other MMO and got no friends or memories from those games at all,cause i didnt need to socialize with people and i played them solo. People forget thst MMO's are about social interacting with other players,no i will never support bots,legal or not. I will try this game though for nostalgia reasons but i dont think gonna stick for long with it. L2 is more Rohan (2008-2010) now then this game is. And no,im no nolifer,i have a job and right now im on the job, still, i rather play for 1h per day and have fun then play 0h cause game is boring and feels mobile.Im gonna try it,might change my mind.

HK is needed at least for those players who, apart from sitting in front of the computer, have a life, family, work and cannot afford to sit for a few hours a day before the game to get a few levels.
    If someone bothers HK, just don't use it, nothing stands in the way

Banned
    Stupid p2w ruined the game.

I agree, they should remove it.

+1
    This makes the game so soulless. It ruins the base idea of MMOs. I really hope they will remove it or i will not even download the new game.

Banned
    **** you. No hunter kits. Wanna a easy game? go play LoL idiot.

No don't delete hunter kit. It helps everyone farming and making more characters and easy to level up.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Agree. Hunter Kit is bad idea. I played RBF since 2008 to 2012 a lot. 2010 came 1st epics and later more p2w stuff. As a player I wish there is no hunter kit and other p2w things. There should be things, that could be bought, but it should not affect if someone wins or loses. There are some games where it is possible and they still make a very good profit for companies. Well, we will see all it soon.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work

Banned
    Knowing the GM's of this game, the damn epics and upgrades will soon appear.