+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Rohan Ph gamer FQA

Hello!GOODday RBF admin by the way we are palyer of Rohan Philippines we have many concern regarding the migration here if any one can help us about our concern any admin please talk to us we have many question to ask you sir/ma'am

We would like to ask if our equips in Philippines like blood war armor and weapon of choice champion prize would be migrated also and our accessories on the said migrated account i hope we could get a feed back here as soon as possible because we can't open the rohan ph now due to the game was already closed thankyou in advance for feed back

Hi Admin. I'm just asking if I can migrate my ten(10) different accounts from rohan PH into one(1) Rohan Blood Feud account??

NO chance guys

Hello I am currently out of the country(PH) and this news is very much welcomed. The problem I am having is that you have blocked people from filling out the form who have been playing Rohan PH from submitting the form. Could there be any way you could lift the block so we could fill out the form, rationale here is only PH players who want to continue playing would want to migrate their "equipped" items to an account that we currently have at RBF. I hope I made sense please lift the block we would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazieMacarron View Post
    We would like to ask if our equips in Philippines like blood war armor and weapon of choice champion prize would be migrated also and our accessories on the said migrated account i hope we could get a feed back here as soon as possible because we can't open the rohan ph now due to the game was already closed thankyou in advance for feed back
    this is actually happening to us Rohan PH players, we can't log into the game since Rohan PH have closed the game servers earlier than their scheduled announcement. We would really appreciate it as well once again if you could lift the block on Rohan PH player playing outside of the Philippines this is to facilitate their filling of the forms wherever their country of residence is as of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by xbLeyd View Post
    NO chance guys
    xbLeyd IDK if you have any idea that an invitation has been sent to all Rohan PH players so please stop the trolling same as you we have spent serious money on this game and trolling us PH players won't help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonP69 View Post
    xbLeyd IDK if you have any idea that an invitation has been sent to all Rohan PH players so please stop the trolling same as you we have spent serious money on this game and trolling us PH players won't help. Thanks
    Do you understand what xbLeyd was responding to?
    There is not a chance that PlayWithi can (or would) move your virtual goods from the PH game for the following reasons.
    1. They do not own and cannot access Rohan PH servers. To PlayWith Interactive, the Rohan PH was nothing more than a legal private server.
    2. Moving your OP stuff from Rohan PH would totally unbalance these servers and destroy playing for the people already here.
    3. In order to move virtual goods from one server to the next, both servers must match 100%. iRohan and Rohan PH have diverged a LOT since and do not match in the least. and with (1) there is not a hope in hell of that ever happening.
    4. PlayWith Interactive does not care in the least how much money you spent on Rohan PH any more than they care how much money players have spent here. They want you spend money here. Period. Moving your stuff here (even if it were possible -- it is not) would not entice you to spend the money re-building your characters here.
    5. With the invitation you received, you were not promised anything more than the players that have been here for more than 6 years enjoy. This is not Rohan PH it is R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud also known as iRohan. Completely different server. Completely different owners.

So xbLeyd is perfectly right in saying "Not a chance". It is not trolling - it is a fact.

I do agree with you that if PlayWith Interactive wants the PH players, they will need to remove their IP blocks. Those blocks were put in place to force PH players to play closer to home at the request of the Rohan PH operators so they would have a chance to become established and grow. It is no longer needed and should be removed -- if they remember how.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 10-28-2014 at 04:22 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    There is not a chance that PlayWithi can (or would) move your virtual goods from the PH game for the following reasons.
    1. They do not own and cannot access Rohan PH servers. To PlayWith Interactive, the Rohan PH was nothing more than a legal private server.
    2. Moving your OP stuff from Rohan PH would totally unbalance these servers and destroy playing for the people already here.
    3. In order to move virtual goods from one server to the next, both servers must match 100%. iRohan and Rohan PH have diverged a LOT since and do not match in the least. and with (1) there is not a hope in hell of that ever happening.
    4. PlayWith Interactive does not care in the least how much money you spent on Rohan PH any more than they care how much money players have spent here. They want you spend money here. Period. Moving your stuff here (even if it were possible -- it is not) would not entice you to spend the money re-building your characters here.
    5. With the invitation you received, you were not promised anything more than the players that have been here for more than 6 years enjoy. This is not Rohan PH it is R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud also known as iRohan. Completely different server. Completely different owners.

So xbLeyd is perfectly right in saying "Not a chance". It is not trolling - it is a fact.

I do agree with you that if PlayWith Interactive wants the PH players, they will need to remove their IP blocks. Those blocks were put in place to force PH players to play closer to home at the request of the Rohan PH operators so they would have a chance to become established and grow. It is no longer needed and should be removed -- if they remember how.
    I perfectly understood what he meant...there is no chance in hell that entirely moving one's account(including virtual goods stored and worn) to another server would be possible. The new PH tech over at Rohan PH are inept. They would not have any clue at all.

But the gesture being extended to PH players by iRohan is too good to pass up and in addition there's no problem in any of us spending money again in iRohan to rebuild a character it's a no-brainer. For us we can spend again, we can spend serious money even if our country is labeled as "Third World" .

Oh by the way, "Not a chance" is a statement made xbLeyd with no supporting facts why he/she mentioned it on this thread. So it still can be considered as trolling mind you. Had he/she said "Not a chance" then followed it up with the reasons why, then an explanation would be laid out and the fact established.

Is it not a bit condescending of you to differentiate the 2(servers) for my benefit. I have been playing the game as well for 6 years. Rohan PH may have it's up and down, but these past few months was pretty disappointing so I just dropped everything and remembered iRohan so here I am.
    Last edited by DonP69; 10-28-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

I do believe that you have your point. however, you are saying that iRohan is lying when they say that they will also migrate the items equipped by the char, am i right?