+ Reply to Thread

NEED HELP (CRC failed in data2.cab)

I downloaded the game an it kept telling me everytime i tried to login "Invalid Version"
    I downloaded a newer version on the main site, using the PlayWhat downloader and everytime I try to install it it says "CRC failed in data2.cab"
    I cant play without this file... and I cant find answere either... so
    Can Someone Help Me?

Thank You
    -Flawless

Question So?

So.
    Anyone that can help me?
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.

I downloaded it first with playwhat to and got same error. Their installer is corrupt get one from other mirror and it will work.

KK apreciated

Ok.
    It Worked. Thanx
    But I don't get it. If you are aware that the downloader doesn't work
    Why dont you remove it or fix it. (And by you I mean the staff)and if you are not part of the staff then let them know. it shows lack of responsibility.
    Im telling you this because I work at reviewing/rating games and online games are severely look upon the maintenance and sharpness of the game/server/forum

P.S. Im no reviewing this game .... I just came to play But I though I should let you know(if you didnt already)