+ Reply to Thread

Hey dude GM, Why so trash Embla, and OP Whisper?

You know bro, I have come to the conclusion that Embla must be checked.
    I changed recently and I regret totally as I suck at PvP. Can't even compete with other dudes. It's so frustrating bro, I'm having an actual crisis you know...

At pve is more decent but still weak, please do something. Help!!

Hi there Collbrande!

Regarding your concern about Embla Job:
    * We know that every class has its strengths and weaknesses, and while Embla may have more of the latter than the first thing, there are still ways to overcome/mitigate said challenges:

SKILL TREE (REFERENCE)

Source: Dave1611

CONS

a) Low Resistance & DMG.

PROS
    Embla is well known for its PvE/support capabilities. Here are some strong points in favor of Embla:

b) High Attack Speed:
    This is a class with A very good attack speed, invest in gear that increases your critical hit chance and critical hit damage to maximize your damage output.

c) Great Buff Benefits:
    Join parties or other group activities where your support skills can shine. Try to adapt your playstyle to provide optimal support during these encounters.

Note: A good team Comp including Embla will be :
    Embla + Priest + Whisper + Rumir and 1 DPS. Embla's Ultimate (Slealth Reviver) is very good in order to make Priest & Rumir skill CD (With maid pet) ->They have heal/cure and Obligation forced.

We will take this comment to check a general revision for a future skill Balance (adding a block buff of 25% like Whisper for example). Keep honing your skills, and experimenting with different builds, and don't hesitate to seek advice from other experienced Embla players. Good luck, and I'm confident you'll overcome these challenges and become a formidable Embla in REV!

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 06-26-2023 at 10:04 PM.