+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

And So? Mr.WannaBe where's the video of your deaths?

Rekt by MiLoser 2-0 nyahahahaha. i told you you are a non factor sh1t in ISEN. You are just a Empower pet of your Boyfriends NightWatch. You cant leave Safezone without them.

1st Pic you died EEEEEZZZZZ 2shotted wanna be

2nd Pic you need the help of a warlock and priest to disable my DK ^^, what a poor loser lmao , geared up and rekt ez by a dk trolololol

Banned
    Much as I hate to say this (alright .. I don't cause I like poking at braggarts), those pictures don't prove anything. All they show is a dead guy.
    Doesn't show who killed him. No system log with the battle showing, or even you with a pink name. They don't even show you with him targeted.

Friendly advice: You wanna make a bragging thread, post a video with the system log showing rather than a couple stills with no evidence at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Much as I hate to say this (alright .. I don't cause I like poking at braggarts), those pictures don't prove anything. All they show is a dead guy.
    Doesn't show who killed him. No system log with the battle showing, or even you with a pink name. They don't even show you with him targeted.

Friendly advice: You wanna make a bragging thread, post a video with the system log showing rather than a couple stills with no evidence at all.
    Hey idiot before you comment on every thread atleast read and check the whole picture. Seriously have you been in a pvp or what? cant you see the red aura thing on top of the players character whenever they kill someone?
    AFAIK you played a human class in Jainus am i right? So i bet you can see the skill buff of IIvodkaII "HEAVY ARMS" before dying. Go and get your glassess old fart wanna be pro whinner

Cant you read the chat log?

IIvodkaII:any excuse?
    Me: none
    IIvodkaII: lets do it
    Me: go?

Boom 2shotted

Stop pretending like you know it all you are one of those fail **** ingame who quit blah blah blah yet here you are still replying on everyone's thread
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 02-26-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Hey idiot before you comment on every thread atleast read and check the whole picture. Seriously have you been in a pvp or what? cant you see the red aura thing on top of the players character whenever they kill someone?
    AFAIK you played a human class in Jainus am i right? So i bet you can see the skill buff of IIvodkaII "HEAVY ARMS" before dying. Go and get your glassess old fart wanna be pro whinner

Boom 2shotted

Stop pretending like you know it all you are one of those fail **** ingame who quit blah blah blah yet here you are still replying on everyone's thread
    wa ha ha ha dude you're still so desperade as you were when I played, nothing new at Isen well same kids which try to be pro...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post

Boom 2shotted

Why you ragin? I swear you are as thin-skinned as Donald Trump on Twitter. It doesn't take an awful lot of trollin' to get Trump on a tear.
    I mean if you are gonna post up a thread asking your opponent for a video, you would want to show yourself better by putting one up of your own. And the chats? They don't say squat, just so you know.

They don't say YOU killed him, (you can get that aura from killing anybody). They don't show anything about you "2-shotting" him.

But hey, don't like me picking on your screenies? Post vids and prove me wrong.

Want to know what I see on your screens?
    1st screen: 4 skills used (ffs/dffs/penetrate/divine flow)
    2nd screen: 5 skills used (fast shadow/ffs/dffs/penetrate/divine flow)
    I can only guess, but correct me if I'm wrong for thinking you also landed few hits while being under fast shadow. So it is minimum of 4 skills kill.

Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Why you ragin? I swear you are as thin-skinned as Donald Trump on Twitter. It doesn't take an awful lot of trollin' to get Trump on a tear.
    I mean if you are gonna post up a thread asking your opponent for a video, you would want to show yourself better by putting one up of your own. And the chats? They don't say squat, just so you know.

They don't say YOU killed him, (you can get that aura from killing anybody). They don't show anything about you "2-shotting" him.

But hey, don't like me picking on your screenies? Post vids and prove me wrong.
    See what an idiot you are ahahhaha. Read the title please. Stop spreading your stupidity in forum. If you were stupid enough ingame. Please stop here hahahaha! If you will go to the "Guild Recruitment Hall" Mr. WannaBe said to wait for "YOUTUBE PART 2" its been 3days yet he hasnt posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Want to know what I see on your screens?
    1st screen: 4 skills used (ffs/dffs/penetrate/divine flow)
    2nd screen: 5 skills used (fast shadow/ffs/dffs/penetrate/divine flow)
    I can only guess, but correct me if I'm wrong for thinking you also landed few hits while being under fast shadow. So it is minimum of 4 skills kill.
    1st Pic: shows he was two shotted didnt use penetrate skill ( you need to be near the opponent to be able to use that )
    2nd Pic: Barbara was using Vacuum on me and Healing vodka so it took a longer time to kill (check time ingame 1st pic: 9:47. 2nd pic: 9:55 )

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    wa ha ha ha dude you're still so desperade as you were when I played, nothing new at Isen well same kids which try to be pro...
    Hey nab come ingame while im full geared ill show you how you will be 2shotted by me the vid you post shows my dk isnt geared yet i fought you . You are one of the non factor donator in isen you know that sucking and smooching ass of NightWatch and Steve's hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    lolol
    2shot yea? 26k ffs + 32 dffs. dunno how u wanna 2shot me with that but oooooookay (didnt even had a hp scroll nor a 5k scroll)
    i will post the real rematch we had. real talk. we fought for 6 straight minutes,its been fun and i gotta admit that he beat me.
    still not impressed (especially compared to the few other vit pets isen have) even if i didnt expect the nab will deal that much dmg.
    i would still beat him easily as a guardian but i just lack of the atk speed as a defender.
    he got health funnel + holy wine + teardrops in combination with dealing 58k dmg every 20 seconds is to much to tank lol

and surprise, you lie again noob
    couldnt even beat half of your hp?
    i can prove you wrong
    where did i rage log off?
    be grateful after we had our fight alot of people showed up and we finally had a war and some fun for 2 hours straight.
    aaaaaaaaaaaanyways
    geared up and already regret it lol
    these 2 hours + PA was the only real fun i had yesterday
    today farmed the grinding spots which were pretty empty like 1 party per dungeon but thats it, went bored, went back to playstation lol
    sooo @ady coming back isnt really worth it. the popularity of isen slighely raised after that level boost event but now its almost same empty **** like b4
    theres no way to move to jainus , coz lets be honest, isen players are poor so how u wanna sell your stuff to move and theres no transfer soooo ill keep logging this month while looking for some fun
    This! Hahahaha the dude making an excuse lmao. Anyway atleast you have some balls to admit your defeat 2x

Look on the skills in the action bar more closely. There is CD on 4 skills, the last hit is penetrate, you even have the breath still going on. Otherwise what is that blue breath? all other skills are on cooldown for a time now, to still be visually shown on the screen. You even have click on that skill, and this skill is on cd, because of the dark tone. Dark tone = pushed it.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)