+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    try to test first crying babies..it's not the only skill that priest have!lmao
    gonna hunt some priests!!!!hahahahahaha
    In Soviet Rohan, Priests Hunt You!

I was sooooo sure that i would throw my rumir in the trash when they removed my dear vine protection, But when patch landed and my vine got deleted i gained heals with lowerd mana cost and cd, and since im full psy now i can heal 230k hp using just 1 of my heals, unless you are a dk my skill is basicly better than a damn teardrop hahaa,

and lets talk about how AWSOME revive force is,

once i get killed ( hp goes down to 0) i get 100% of my hp back instantly,

Bottom line, Rumirs remains my favorite, i do feel sorry for all the temps and priests out there tho

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    I was sooooo sure that i would throw my rumir in the trash when they removed my dear vine protection, But when patch landed and my vine got deleted i gained heals with lowerd mana cost and cd, and since im full psy now i can heal 230k hp using just 1 of my heals, unless you are a dk my skill is basicly better than a damn teardrop hahaa,

and lets talk about how AWSOME revive force is,

once i get killed ( hp goes down to 0) i get 100% of my hp back instantly,

Bottom line, Rumirs remains my favorite, i do feel sorry for all the temps and priests out there tho
    Hey guys, thanks so much for giving this patch an actual shot. I know a lot of our players are screaming that this balance patch is really awful, but for the people actually TRYING to play and experiment with the game, they are seeing that there are a lot of goodies to be found! Don't get me wrong; we still want your FEEDBACK on what you think feels good and what feels bad, but it's important to actually TRY the changes out before condemning them. Remember that this is a BALANCE patch, not a BOOST patch! While a lot of our classes did get stronger from their buffs, there were changes made to affect the overall balance of the game.

It is with YOUR FEEDBACK that we can take notes, test, and make changes to the game! Let us know what you think with actual information! We had a ticket sent in today saying;"Thanks for making Dekans suck!". How are we supposed to work with that? HOW did we make them suck? Did we make them suck in the way that the player wants to play them? We can't work with that kind of information. Something like; "My Vit build Dekan feels very weak, without X, Y , and Z the class feels underpowered. Etc" That kind of information we CAN work with. Do you not like something about the class you're playing? Do a little testing on it, experiment with the different options and builds it has available. Does it still feel bad? Write to us and let us know! We are here to make this game as fun as possible for our players, and your input matters to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks so much for giving this patch an actual shot. I know a lot of our players are screaming that this balance patch is really awful, but for the people actually TRYING to play and experiment with the game, they are seeing that there are a lot of goodies to be found! Don't get me wrong; we still want your FEEDBACK on what you think feels good and what feels bad, but it's important to actually TRY the changes out before condemning them. Remember that this is a BALANCE patch, not a BOOST patch! While a lot of our classes did get stronger from their buffs, there were changes made to affect the overall balance of the game.

It is with YOUR FEEDBACK that we can take notes, test, and make changes to the game! Let us know what you think with actual information! We had a ticket sent in today saying;"Thanks for making Dekans suck!". How are we supposed to work with that? HOW did we make them suck? Did we make them suck in the way that the player wants to play them? We can't work with that kind of information. Something like; "My Vit build Dekan feels very weak, without X, Y , and Z the class feels underpowered. Etc" That kind of information we CAN work with. Do you not like something about the class you're playing? Do a little testing on it, experiment with the different options and builds it has available. Does it still feel bad? Write to us and let us know! We are here to make this game as fun as possible for our players, and your input matters to us!
    Well if there wasn't bosted patch why the dhan got it and dominate the game? I don't think that it's normal....
    And when you open a new patch u didn't working at it, didn't testing it only opent it done that us to test it?
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-14-2016 at 01:06 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Priests Healing abilities are kind of nerfed over all. The only good healing is Perfect healing cause it is instant 100% recovery but all the other healings are nerfed without the Healing % boost that Staff mastery had. Mareas Grace and Templars Euphoria Group Euphoria and Mana Shield should get a drop in the mana cost like to 1k only.
    As of PvE Priest works great hell I even abandoned my Wizz

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Well if there wasn't bosted patch why the dhan got it and dominate the game? I don't think that it's normal....
    And when you open a new patch u didn't working at it, didn't testing it only opent it done that us to test it?
    Lol Dude why do you think the patch took soo long to implement? They did test it out.
    Dhans damage is a problem of game mechanics not game buffs. Invenom needs to be nerfed and now Noirs have a Invenom like elemental
    Last edited by RBNXD; 07-14-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Priests Healing abilities are kind of nerfed over all. The only good healing is Perfect healing cause it is instant 100% recovery but all the other healings are nerfed without the Healing % boost that Staff mastery had. Mareas Grace and Templars Euphoria Group Euphoria and Mana Shield should get a drop in the mana cost like to 1k only.
    As of PvE Priest works great hell I even abandoned my Wizz

Lol Dude why do you think the patch took soo long to implement? They did test it out.
    Dhans damage is a problem of game mechanics not game buffs. Invenom needs to be nerfed and now Noirs have a Invenom like elemental
    As they said that they wanted to balance not to bosted class, they didn't. Well a total balance in a game like Rbf is a total balance. It mean that one class per race doesn't matter wich to have same chance in pvp (with same giar)... thing wich isn't and wasn't at Rbf.
    If u think that nerfed the invenom you will solve the problem with dhans... you're wrong lol.
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-14-2016 at 09:25 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

Agi dhans arent affected by the 25% nerf of the heroic skill. They are one shotting max geared chars.

Noirs have permanent aoe..therefor they cant kill predators.

scrolling a noir with melee hardly affects melee and 4x sdv melee rings 18 which comes to 20% melee have less melee than 4 fthrs 18. Etc etc
    is there a use for melee club in rohan?

Yes dhans have just about ruoned the game.

Noirs dont have strength onyx armor option. Nor chimera and since new patch states . Arrendal mastery is vased on str noirs suffer instantly. Which is unfair bcos ppl invested in a char where no gear is comparable from any other class.

Lol Karazy i test str guard, vit dk, int ds,vit ds i bought them only for tests haha now ill test my templar with opianel club +18 and i hope will be better cos from 70 000 mele get 38 000 is kinda make me sick...
    just bought reset stone for my priest too and will test tmr ashkena with him and my wizzy... so yeah is funny for some players test all new gameplay but when you gained a bit good char and he get nerf... is little pain... like before my dekan now my templar... good have that class changes option now cos that 115+ 50 is not like make some char lvl 60 for 1 week and test it... with that exp we need years here lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast