+ Reply to Thread

Question in regards to Ancient Weapons / Knockback mechanic

Hello,

I want to upgrade my weapon to Ancient, but I'm not sure if the Accessory it requests me to craft the weapon needs any specific stat.

Can it be any accessory? or will I lose stats?

--------------------------------------------------

my other inquiry I already posted it in other post yet:

I was having issues in Lower until I switched from str to vitality.

What I found out is that since I switched my status points from str to vitality my character doesn't knockback the enemies (or pushes back the enemies per hit) anymore.

Yet I think my build would require switching to Str at late game to get the most of it.

That's why I ask you, does someone has information about this ingame mechanic?

I want to hit harder than I do now, but if a switch to str I think I would push the enemies back like before, making me unable to benefit from Sharp Melee (60% melee dmg within 4m)

Is there an equation or anything that helps me understand how much strenght is enough?

Anything that you might think would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by jackies; 08-31-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Any common accessory without craft and boss drops, lvl dosent mater u can add 90lvl ring to 20lvl dagger, resistances will not be added to weapon.

You dont tell us your race and class but from one skill you mentioned i guess youre str scout. My best advice: dont do it.

I dont know about knockback mechanic it looks to be depended on enemy type (or your race). Im pretty sure that changing vit to str dont make it stronger, but strange things may happen in this game. Beside that if u are str scout go full str, there is no enough lvl of str. But what i worried about is that youre can see that knockback even happen. Mobs in lower should die fast enough to dont give **** about knockback. Maybe that should make u reconsider your class and build choice, str scout is relict of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by jackies View Post

What I found out is that since I switched my status points from str to vitality my character doesn't knockback the enemies (or pushes back the enemies per hit) anymore.

I want to hit harder than I do now, but if a switch to str I think I would push the enemies back like before, making me unable to benefit from Sharp Melee (60% melee dmg within 4m)
    I just start thinking your brain might knockback...

Actually u should go Str/Agi on your Scout,
    You probably still knock them back with your hits but imagine aaaaaaall these agility to jump after those mobs to close the gap, no? :3

Seriously, get a fking Bow and go full dex ffs
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    I just start thinking your brain might knockback...

Actually u should go Str/Agi on your Scout,
    You probably still knock them back with your hits but imagine aaaaaaall these agility to jump after those mobs to close the gap, no? :3

Seriously, get a fking Bow and go full dex ffs
    You're always so chill at explaining things x)
    Sadly sometimes it's too late.
    And that's the thing about time, we cannot get it back.

Caeda (Scout 115+21)
    Superiors