+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Revenge hit list is bug?

Because if they attack me, they put purple and die in PvP, I am a murderer on the hit list?
    Because if they attack me, they put purple and killed by AOE, I am a murderer on the hit list?
    It is a bug, they exploit this bug to mark revenge and bore the player using and abusing the 'MR guild.
    I need a solution please.
    The solution could be that revenge is no longer recharge, this way all the abuse of 'MR guild' would end
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    Because if they attack me, they put purple and die in PvP, I am a murderer on the hit list?
    Because if they attack me, they put purple and killed by AOE, I am a murderer on the hit list?
    It is a bug, they exploit this bug to mark revenge and bore the player using and abusing the 'MR guild.
    I need a solution please.
    The solution could be that revenge is no longer recharge, this way all the abuse of 'MR guild' would end
    Thank you.
    Could you please re-type, this time in proper english? I don't get you quite a bit..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Could you please re-type, this time in proper english? I don't get you quite a bit..
    Shold you go back to school for retards maeby need lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Shold you go back to school for retards maeby need lol
    Is that english?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Perhaps our very basic English or have mistakes, but you should not try to understand, watch your brain remembers're a pro pker Templar, these made just for that, little friend quiet all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Is that english?
    Are you sure you know what mean Inglis? In scholl are you been? A pen you know? or inglis`s`s books? For Shake-Spear you listening? ahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Are you sure you know what mean Inglis? In scholl are you been? A pen you know? or inglis`s`s books? For Shake-Spear you listening? ahaha
    huh?

I would expect after the length of time you have been playing this game your command of English would have improved. I know you can do better than that sir.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    huh?

I would expect after the length of time you have been playing this game your command of English would have improved. I know you can do better than that sir.
    "Shake Spear " made me lol.

hahahaha its a verry funny how people like you teaching me 1ng13s evry day

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    huh?

hes trolling
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me