+ Reply to Thread

Sikara and Sage Tower Quest

Has anyone finished the quest?
    i cant finish it because my char got stuck inside the sikara's twisted dimension map.
    i'm just wondering if the quest is finishable or not.

Now i dont know what else do i need to do to enter the sage tower

Yes someone has already finished that quest. That also happened to me and they gave me a solution to fix that, Have a go at this and see if it works for you as well.

They gave me this solution:

This error occurs due to your computer having installed anti-viruses. Especially Avira or AVG.
    If you are playing on a laptop, please set the power management setting to high, you could also run the game as an administrator and please create a rule exception for the game on your security software. Please also try the following as it sometimes help solve this kind of issue:

•Go to internet options>advanced tab and make sure the following are checked under "Browsing"
    -Disable Script Debugging [Internet Explorer]
    -Disable Script Debugging [Other]

•Restart PC and do the update again.

note: if you have windows 7, to reach Internet Options, go to Start>Control Panel>Network and Internet>Internet Options
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Sorry if i bumped the thread but i'm in trouble since i cannot enter cave while carrying on Twisted Dimension Quest here.

I already done prequisites items (Map and Cape) to enter Cave but it doesn't show any of ? Sign and i can't enter it.

did you guys manage the bug in sikara cave ? i just messed up mine by throwing the lousy map and stuck in stuck condition. please pm me for solution

I am currently stuck on this last part of the quest as well. From what I've read in wikia following the quest line, once you've entered Sage via (The Archmage Iruel) in Elim. You won't be able to enter the portal.

Hello guys.

We are sorry for replying so late.
    Know that we can help you better if you send us a ticket to our support plattform http://portal.playrohan.com/Support/
    In there we can help you with your quest in Sikara, Twisted Dimension or Sage tower.

Seal Online Team