+ Reply to Thread
    Serf

Rohan Online Game Is Not Responding And Needs to Close

Ive already sent a ticket to the YNK Support Staff, But Its taking a while for responses. Ive been having this issue since the 5th of this month and still hasnt been resolved. Ive finally Got a reply from the YNK Support Staff but again waiting on reply. I was just wondering if anyone else had a suggestion while im waiting for a reply from them. So When Im at the log in page in game. after ive entered in my ID/PW and press login, the client freezes and says " Rohan Online Game is not responding and needs to close" The only option it gives me is to close it. Ive tried reinstall, Deleted GameGuard folders, restarted computers, anti-virus and firewall is off. And yet still saying it. Ive recognized something about the Icon on the window pop up.
    Go to google type in " Not responding program" and click images. The icon on the top left is what im talking about. Ive updated all my graphic cards and everything I can see. But I think that pop up means something is wrong with my windows or something. Anyways if someone can help so I can play would be a big help thanks!

Its due to your DEP , you have to open CMD as administrator and do : bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
    reboot ur computer then it should work.

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado96 View Post
    Its due to your DEP , you have to open CMD as administrator and do : bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
    reboot ur computer then it should work.
    Thanks for such a fast reply, I just entered that in and now waiting for PC to reboot. Now when I enter this in on my windows 8 PC, I get this message " An error has occurred setting the element data. The Value is protected by Secure Boot policy and cannot be modified or deleted. " Im assuming this means my computer is good?

Idk about w8 i was talking about w7 and vista

Serf
    Yeah I have 2 computers, I entered it in on my windows 7 computer, After Ive clicked loader, and then pressed play, and when rohan window comes up, Its staying at black screen and doesnt continue to the log in page. Do you you know how to fix this?

update ur drivers