+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by S4L3M View Post
    Please be patient and comprehensible.

This is the "New" game, they just started this project and they need some time to understand that they made game this unplayable for anyone whos not willing to pay tens/hundreds of dollars monthly. This was not the point, obviously!!
    I guess I'm the only one who understood your sarcasm lol

NOT TRUE, ALL STATED HERE

1. Started 60 days ago with fresh new characters

2. First 3 9days, lvlvd 3 characters together from 1-90,using the last event to get new adventurer mark

3. obtained 5k ip ticket,gave my chars Elemental Title

4. obtained persona boxes from dungeon, gave my chars elemental talisman

5. obtained this mask from this event on all chars

6. while lvling it is easy to jump from froiane armor set into edwin armor set (keeps you alive till lvl 95+)

7. while lvling managed to get some cool drops , earned around 20B from drops, earned around 40B from selling and opening boxes and gifts from events

8. managed to gear up my characters in Onyx Sets, and made them Glacial weapons

9. invested all the money ive gathered in 4x beze +10 rings,around 70B

10. DIDNT SPEND ONE DOLAR STILL, 60 DAYS, FREE TO PLAY APPROACH, WORKING, HAVING FUN, CAN EVEN KILL 60-70 percent of other players with gear ive made in month and a half.

DOABLE, but very hard.
    EternalTemplar

Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post

2. First 3 9days, lvlvd 3 characters together from 1-90,using the last event to get new adventurer mark

6. while lvling it is easy to jump from froiane armor set into edwin armor set (keeps you alive till lvl 95+)

7. while lvling managed to get some cool drops , earned around 20B from drops, earned around 40B from selling and opening boxes and gifts from events

10. DIDNT SPEND ONE DOLAR STILL, 60 DAYS, FREE TO PLAY APPROACH, WORKING, HAVING FUN, CAN EVEN KILL 60-70 percent of other players with gear ive made in month and a half.

DOABLE, but very hard.
    I like this post
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

DOABLE, but very hard.
    Honestly this game isn't any different from any other, the bugs in some places do suck but what do you expect from an older coded game? And as you said, like any game, everything through p2w is obtainable through events and farming, aside from costume patterns but those alone aren't that expensive. Anyone who puts actually time into anything will see results. Most of the people complaining are coming from the old server and mad all the money they spent online has disappeared. Again what do you expect when you spend money on virtual goods? It's no different from accounts on games you gave up willingly because you were bored of playing. (This is me agreeing with you btw and telling them to just change their diapers.)

First, I want to ask all of you. If your favorite class is so good or op, Will you guys call out for rebalance like these?
    Second, before you guys call out to REBALANCE.
    Do you understand how it should be balanced? Which way is good or bad? Yup, Dev should continue to update these things.
    I agree with that about Dk is op but you shouldn't think like every class can be good same, Especially for MMORPG.
    There have many ways to make a good balance for the game. It will be better if you guys discuss like "how to balance this game better" for an idea. Just mad like this is not have something better.
    Btw do you guys know Dk has no AOE basic attack? if nerf Dk's mastery buff, Do you think what role is Dk now? Tanker? At the mirror, We do not need any tanker anymore since we can increase HP also have HP/MANA ABS option stone.
    In my opinion, Any class has a unique role as it be. If Dev didn't separate between PVE and PVP skills, We will always ask for the balance.
    Before finished
    Why Preda and Savage have heal trap/totem while we have PRIEST?
    Why Defender for tank role is no need anymore?
    Why Rumir and Wizard is so tanky?
    Why Ds has Damage and tanky at the same time?
    Why noir has Immune?
    And many things that I never see someone else call out to rebalance that WTH with you guys whoever calling for REBALANCE??
    Don't forget that this game is FREE TO PLAY if you guys don't care about kind of video game that sells permanent or etc. so stop to say PAY TO WIN.
    Even genshin impact still has gachapon system instead of a reinforce item like this game.
    There have many problems if we want to say about this **** model.
    Oh if you guys want the game better, So stop selling or buying the item for real money. DEVELOPER NEEDS BUDGET TO ADD NEW CONTENT OR REBALANCE OR MANY THINGS IT NEEDS FVCKING MONEY
    Don't ask for anything if you guys doing that sh!t

DOABLE, but very hard.

but u cant be compared with all those whos spend money on game just look on power arena how many chars going around have 400k hp with u just can reach 100k with all what u be able to get if ure not tank class

and if u did look the new stuffs in game at today p2w users can get 850 all stats / 190k hp / attk and defence 2-3k / exp+ drop+ and more just by spend on game thats for sure one abyys diference betwin f2p and p2w

I'm a new one here. Ive just found a Whirlwind Striker level 3x with Ranged Attack +2% and i was happy all day.

Expensive af

The world still plays this game, it is very sad to see that people still put money into such a game....
    You have not learned that they only want your money lol guys!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Ye I agree with you