+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation wont let me start the client? please help!

Hey guys, im having a bit of a problem with my RBF, ive downloaded it about 3-4times and it wont let me open it.
    i tried trouble shooting it and it says the program is not compatible, so ive looked up what i can do and it says to change the compatibility settings, so i did then i saw that usually you will get an error message saying that, i never got one. What happens is that when i go to open it, my computer tries to load it and my mouse icon does the load thing, but then shortly cut off and stops trying to load up. It doesn't show any message, just doesn't open.... can you guys help please, i really want to play rohan again, amazing game.

Banned
    Try doing a disk cleanup.

Didn't work :/ this is actually screwed...

I've got no idea. What OS are you using and where did you download the game from?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

im running on a 64bit OS and i downloaded it from AusGamers.

If I'm right the game is made for 32-bit systems which is why the error was occurring. That being said, the compatibility selection should have fixed the problem. I wish I could go through the process of making sure you clicked on the right settings, but currently I don't have a computer running a proper OS - my PC is dead and I'm just using a tablet to post here now.

Just to clarify, though, the loader doesn't even get displayed and the program crashes?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

yes, so i will double click on my icon, and my mouse will have the loading thing saying something is trying to load, but nothing will actually appear, i don't get any error message, it just doesn't load..
    is there a download for 64bit OS?