+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Update Summary ?

So, can someone sharing the summary of class balancing?
    I dont have all 2nd class job. So I hope got some info here.
    The only one I know is :

Berserker got some delicious reform...
    - Radiant attack 40 -> 100
    - Combo master 50 -> 300
    - evasion 100 -> 200
    - dat new skill and lifesteal(?)

Fire wizard got the dps
    - hell fire 80 -> 150
    - shield upgrade

So... is berserker the only noticeable buff or I miss something ?

My friends and I tried several new things and saw that the Templar seems to have a problem with their skill. They use to depend on STR more than INT, but after the update it seems like the skills heavily favor INT than STR.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

More like every single skill including giant swing is scaling off of magic power for some reason. (If I recall the new skills aren't supposed to scale off of magic power as well. Blessed swing is scaling off of damage to) The only thing that works right PvE wise is the combo system.

I'm currently enjoying the new Assassin skill. Can insta-kill enemies so I don't mind the 36% chance of triggering it. It's still pretty high if you'll ask me. So it's my favorite skill right now!

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

I always thought templar playing with combo.
    And now all of priest's offensive skill use both stat for parameter, correct ?

@amalager : Well, as long its not triggering on pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    I always thought templar playing with combo.
    And now all of priest's offensive skill use both stat for parameter, correct ?

@amalager : Well, as long its not triggering on pvp.
    I'm not sure about the priest though. I heard their skill damage scales better with INT now.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

It scales slightly better with INT. But the combos are much stronger now since we can hit 200% Combo damage. Despite this, the skill damage we do now is half comparing to pre-maint. damage. The skills damages should of been buffed not nerfed in half.

Need GM for clear the problem and give the real information pls ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    It scales slightly better with INT. But the combos are much stronger now since we can hit 200% Combo damage. Despite this, the skill damage we do now is half comparing to pre-maint. damage. The skills damages should of been buffed not nerfed in half.
    I agree with the overall damage being off before MT. I sent a ticket asking about the changes in damage out put and Winter replied that this latest patch is not the entire patch yet so we may see several adjustments along the way before this year ends. I only have my Assassin and Swordmaster to play so I don't mind waiting for the future patch. I also don't PVP much so I'm okay with the output VS monsters, but I would also welcome improvements if there will be any.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    I agree with the overall damage being off before MT. I sent a ticket asking about the changes in damage out put and Winter replied that this latest patch is not the entire patch yet so we may see several adjustments along the way before this year ends. I only have my Assassin and Swordmaster to play so I don't mind waiting for the future patch. I also don't PVP much so I'm okay with the output VS monsters, but I would also welcome improvements if there will be any.

I want my damage back so I don't have to spend 2x the effort just to level up. A bit sad I'm horribly under powered.