+ Reply to Thread

Returning player

Hello,

I have been playing RBF since closed beta and left after Epic weapons on IM were released.

I might consider coming back yet I have few question.

1) I've heard there is ingame bot now. Is it free for all players or just another P2P option u need to spend tons of money for?

2) Can u sell items on EM and then use profit to buy IM items like scrolls and costumes like it was in the past?

3) Did they really made ballance or its still templar > all?

4) Community is still full of haters? Are servers empty or there are some ppl I will be able to play with?

Thanks in advance for answers.

WB good to see old players coming back
    1. The bot can be bought with crones on sundries merchants in each town (8hrs)25m + tax. Ypu can buy 1, 7, 15, 30 days on em realtively cheap or forge them with the recycle system 2
    2. You can buy an EM licesce for 10$ or just have multiple accounts for selling and buying. EM has 10% tax now was 20%
    3. Uhhhh Templars are powerful but with the Human and Giants balance patch Templars where moved to second liners Dps healers. Reflect can be debuffed now and other special buff normal buffs cant be debuffed but can be snatched(warlock) or pillaged(savage)
    4. Um the comunity is still the same hasnt changed much but Jainus(all merged servers) are pretty much full and lively, Isen is the ugly kid of the server with very little population and pay 2 win to the max.

Try this thread for more in detail info:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104
    GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!