+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Angry bg n0b dont trust me? :P
    shut up tina

its super easy simple think this game need to do for balance, just sell UPG weapon part again on em, so everyone can have same weapon like others...
    if no more upg , the ppl who don't have that weaopon cant fight the others. this make sense enough,,, even tho need to pay but 1 think you guys need to know, this is 2018 man, please nothing free even pee u need to pay LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    TLDR: Fake news.

But in all seriousness there is a "channel where you can leave your comments on updates or changes you want to propose".

Want to fix this game? give me 1 day in charge 24 hours and game is 100% fixed.
    You should create your own server if you think you know better ..damn FUNNY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious28 View Post
    its super easy simple think this game need to do for balance, just sell UPG weapon part again on em, so everyone can have same weapon like others...
    if no more upg , the ppl who don't have that weaopon cant fight the others. this make sense enough,,, even tho need to pay but 1 think you guys need to know, this is 2018 man, please nothing free even pee u need to pay LOL...
    1 point for this one. Yes GM's sell the upgrades so others will have a chance to compete.

Why the word BALANCE is associated with UPG UPG UPG? the real reason cuz this game got ruined is for sell over powerful weapon, how much ppls quit when epic got release? alot, how much ppl got mad when ynk reléase 1.0? how much with 2.0? 3.0?, And still your guys thinking the big solution is sell upg again? Im 100 agree with old man PinguinJoe
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

PenguimJoe, I was going to reply so many things, I just think you should learn more and play more this game, your comment was kind selfish and pointless, guess as a community we gotta accept your complain, but it sucks that u`re noob, sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    You should create your own server if you think you know better ..damn FUNNY!!!!!!
    I have my own server but I would much rather have the real rohan fixed.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by googsonline View Post
    PenguimJoe, I was going to reply so many things, I just think you should learn more and play more this game, your comment was kind selfish and pointless, guess as a community we gotta accept your complain, but it sucks that u`re noob, sorry bro
    +1 haha They both with sunnyangel living in ODD era long long time ago, some kind of paralel private universe lolz, have no idea what going on in game and how is changed all but is fun see them how pretend to be someone...
    poor creatures
    We have server with no upgrades named ISEN but is easy to complaining than hardcore play and exuses "Isen is dead" mean "nobody wanna level me" and its more funny we have 200-300-400% exp events alot new players geting lvl 90 and start play PA there they will get +50 after end of season but you nabs still QQ sell upgrade pleaseee... i`m prity sure if they make sale you will have not money for upgrades just in that period and will QQ again lol
    PS: i dont wanna explain these dhans and super ops noirs in Jainous what items they have to kill all with one strike... just will tell you even with 3.0 upgrade katars,xbow and +2.0 upgrade bow you will sucks again... but shh that is secret

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious28 View Post
    100% agree , and with a price accessable for everyone to make it even more balanced!

And fix Dhan dmg

If you really wanna fix this game, design a new map with new bosses which drop onyx weapon parts with upgrade-like stats on them. As well as add a chance to obtain a weapon part exchange ticket into the Time boxes(+18 and +21 ones). (weapon consists out of 4 parts). Each boss would have a chance to drop parts for a specific kind of weapon, the ticket from time boxes can be used to obtain any weapon part. Weapon part tickets could be given away during events as well but should NOT be sold on the IM.

This way farmers (high lvl will compete for bosses) and low lvls have a chance to farm time boxes to get the parts as well, the parts should be tradable ingame and on the EM. At the same time PWI makes more money of the sale of Novice Pres stones for boxes.

Promote pvp/farming --> more players --> more people buying consumables (Ases/patterns/scrolls etc.) --> more stabilized income for PWI (and less P2W) everyone is happy

Laters noobs~~
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine