+ Reply to Thread

Permanent Mounts

So I wanted to buy a mount from the Item Mall (Smoked Armored Kruger) and it says it has "No Expiration" but the description below it says "Expires in 15 Days". Does this one expire?

I just want a permanent mount. :P
    #wethenorth

Banned

Awards Showcase

That one does expire! I have made the respective changes. Apologies for the confusion. The current blurry images are class specific permanent mounts.

Banned
    Thank you for pointing this mount out to us. This is a 15 day mount. The permanent mounts that we have available for purchase are called "Armed" and are available for 499 Rohan Points.

Atzigan beat me to the punch

Yeah it will expire after 15 days. The only way you have of getting a perma mount, is from the Treasure of the Royal Family IM game.

Edit: lol didn't see they had added Perma mounts to buy from IM - cant use them in Safe zones or dungeons though
    Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 07-09-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    That one does expire! I have made the respective changes. Apologies for the confusion. The current blurry images are class specific permanent mounts.
    Edit, Nevermind. Thought ur post was old. For some reason the time stamp on these post are way off. It's showing 11:36pm for me right now... which is WAY off from what time it really is lol.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Yeah it will expire after 15 days. The only way you have of getting a perma mount, is from the Treasure of the Royal Family IM game.

Edit: lol didn't see they had added Perma mounts to buy from IM - cant use them in Safe zones or dungeons though
    The ones that can be used in safe zones and are permanent can be found in the Treasure of the Royal family.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Edit, Nevermind. Thought ur post was old. For some reason the time stamp on these post are way off. It's showing 11:36pm for me right now... which is WAY off from what time it really is lol.
    The forum runs on the GMT time this is why the posts show as ahead of or behind compared to your local time. You can always see what time it is in GMT time at the bottom of the forum page for a reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    The forum runs on the GMT time this is why the posts show as ahead of or behind compared to your local time. You can always see what time it is in GMT time at the bottom of the forum page for a reference.
    Yeah, never paid attention before. Just assumed it would run on pst like the server does.

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    Thank you for pointing this mount out to us. This is a 15 day mount. The permanent mounts that we have available for purchase are called "Armed" and are available for 499 Rohan Points.

Atzigan beat me to the punch
    What about the honor prized pet that only say 7 days but you received it already expired. When I took it out that supposely expired 6/28/2014 and it didn't get deleted. It's bug? or permanent? I hope I dont get in trouble for having a pet that is bug which is not my fault I got the honor prized already expired.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active