+ Reply to Thread

Going pink on hk

I was lucky enough to be up at 3 AM and witness a hacker/abuser while he kept venging to my pt member.

He comes to my pt. And then with everyone AFK/on HK we somehow go pink and kill him?

He kept doing this until my friend turns red. Luckily I started watching towards the end so my pt kicked our buddy and killed him so we could give him gear back if he dropped some.

This hacker/abusers name is LaZboy in game. Idc honestly whether this guy gets banned or not I知 sure he has 10 accounts anyway to continue to steal gear from people.

Is this guy a definite hacker or is there some simple bug or mechanic to pvp that I am unaware of??? That you can go pink while on HK????!!!!

I知 sure if nobody was paying attention he would have continued until our entire pt was became red and lost some gear as we slept.

So this game is all about farming on HK? But now I can稚 even do that because someone can steal my ****? Why would I spend hundreds of dollars on opaniel set to get it stolen? Very easily apparently??

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the devs looking into this problem already? I知 assuming it can稚 be very new.

I知 about ready to walk away from this game you would think after 10 years they would have it figured out.

TL;DR
    Guy makes us go pink then red on HK as we sleep to steal gear, fix this bull****

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    I was lucky enough to be up at 3 AM and witness a hacker/abuser while he kept venging to my pt member.

He comes to my pt. And then with everyone AFK/on HK we somehow go pink and kill him?

He kept doing this until my friend turns red. Luckily I started watching towards the end so my pt kicked our buddy and killed him so we could give him gear back if he dropped some.

This hacker/abusers name is LaZboy in game. Idc honestly whether this guy gets banned or not I’m sure he has 10 accounts anyway to continue to steal gear from people.

Is this guy a definite hacker or is there some simple bug or mechanic to pvp that I am unaware of??? That you can go pink while on HK????!!!!

I’m sure if nobody was paying attention he would have continued until our entire pt was became red and lost some gear as we slept.

So this game is all about farming on HK? But now I can’t even do that because someone can steal my ****? Why would I spend hundreds of dollars on opaniel set to get it stolen? Very easily apparently??

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the devs looking into this problem already? I’m assuming it can’t be very new.

I’m about ready to walk away from this game you would think after 10 years they would have it figured out.

TL;DR
    Guy makes us go pink then red on HK as we sleep to steal gear, fix this bull****
    PVP is very buggy, specially the whole pink-white name thing. sometimes people turn pink without pressing CTRL simply due their chars having AOE and hitting someone(it should not work like that but well...PVP system isn't very reliable). Beside that, if 1 person in a party is pink, the ''pinkness'' spreads through the party like a virus, every time you buff/heal somoene who is pink or cast an aura that's AOE the person who casts that spell becomes pink as well. Since you have 6 chars in a party, all casting spells, you basically remain pink for a very long time.

This can indeed be abused but I have not seen it make anyone red (killing someone 10x while remaining pink).
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I did and I killed like 6 people

My response to my ticket was something like "Sorry, we get a lot of complaints over the vengeance system in place and are looking into making changes in the future."

Its like they didn't even read what I said.... just skimmed over it and saw venge in the paragraph.

Hey morons, I'm not bitching about the vengeance system.

I'm bitching about how an entire pt went purple and killed someone while afk. This should be impossible without holding control.

EDIT: Sorry didn't mean to reply from this account. I'm also the OP
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 09-19-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    My response to my ticket was something like "Sorry, we get a lot of complaints over the vengeance system in place and are looking into making changes in the future."

Its like they didn't even read what I said.... just skimmed over it and saw venge in the paragraph.

Hey morons, I'm not bitching about the vengeance system.

I'm bitching about how an entire pt went purple and killed someone while afk. This should be impossible without holding control.

EDIT: Sorry didn't mean to reply from this account. I'm also the OP
    Ur name funneh

I can ensure you that the GMs are looking into changing the vengeance system and with that also your issue of going pink while on HK. They have to however send whatever they find out to the korean devs (who dont speak english and take ages to fix something). This is why changing anything takes frigging loads of time. Changing the vengeance system will probably mean that a whole new system will be put in place rather than fixing a few things about the old one, to develop this takes lots of time.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine