+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry I am Tinkerbell, idiots. not Twinkerbell! GM's can't even get it right!

I guess I need to educate you people, incding the GM's!!! All you people who are sending PM's to Twinkerbell and spell the name, "Tinkerbell", I get all of them and I have NO IDEA what you are talking about and I don't care! You sent a PM to me and not Twinkerbell. Man, I could really have some fun here if I wanted to!

Today, I had a shop set up in Montt and I was afk all day. I just noticed that I was ported to the Last Man Standing event. I never requested to go, but I bet Twinkerbell did! Hey Twink...you missed it! Even the GM's can't read right!

This is actually kind of funny, but it is getting old!

I can't remember how to post a screen shot, but I hope I got my point across.

That doesn't contribute any education to us either..okay..after that...now what? what do you want? just want to educate us? on what way? does your post have any contribution on our daily live basis? well that's great!

found this some sort of famewhore post tho

It's self explanatory. Go back into your cave, Troll.

Looks like somebody pissed in tWink's cornflakes.

Easy fix. Change your name.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

I believe this char is Trinity so they do not offer name change service for it yet

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Lol, many times Bandit. You wouldn't believe some of the pms I get. I had the name first. Maybe if Twink wants his messages, he can change his I really could have some fun with this if I wanted to.

Banned
    Easy there Tinkerbell, your name reminds us our childhood and everyone knows Twinkerbell and you can't blame them.

Your name will be changed in rock101001 relax and live in peace (joke)

Quote Originally Posted by YourGrandma View Post
    Lol, many times Bandit. You wouldn't believe some of the pms I get. I had the name first. Maybe if Twink wants his messages, he can change his I really could have some fun with this if I wanted to.
    Hehe I don't doubt it. And I'm sure you can have a real hoot with it if you put your mind to it
    I guess that is what happens when folks are a little less than imaginative when they look for alternatives to a popular name like yours.

Y'know Neverwinter has a pretty cool solution to that whole naming business. Everybody's characters are CharName@AccountName and what they do is hide the "@AccountName" when you see name tags in-game. So if more than one person wants to be called "TinkerBell" they can. If you want to talk to a particular one or send them something, you have to know the account name as well or use the right-click chat functions on them.

Downside is that if someone comes along with the name of "Loki" and and faceplant's your char in the dirt, you're not sure which "Loki" to hunt down and make pay unless you just which one got you (or course you can go on a "Loki" hunting spree ).
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 08-26-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.