+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

How's it going, any awesome changes around? How's it going with the merge and stuff o:

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Hai! Yea new race called the Trinity. You may of heard of them. Pretty op too.

Come back and play so I can beat you up ;p

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well you can play the Noir from trinity if you feel like killing temps for sport, you actually can over power any class with it. Reflect every 40 secs lasting 20 secs and a damage invulnerable skill every 35-40 secs its op for sure plus the 30% atk spd buff and a positive aoe aura this big boogie b1tches are meant to give a hard time to anyone. The only down side is you have to lvl he from 1 to 115+10 yourself at least tutorial boosts you to 51. There is no race change for them still and coping stats from a weak to their main weap is hard and money leeching if you don't want to risk loosing the upgrd weap in the process, you'll loose it anyways. You can try it if you like they are fun.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

... they have no idea <.<) having fun. LastResort all the way.

I've played 1 day the new class, it's fun. Didn't know they were soo OP against templars.

Well I'm glad everything goes fine. How are the GM's behaving? Still the same as before?
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-20-2015 at 11:09 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Which Gm's?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Atzi quitted to a better job and we are still testing this new GMs, it seems they want to know more about the game asking the community. at least that's a good start... ...for now.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    That's what THH / Atzigan did too, though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    ... they have no idea <.<) having fun.

I've played 1 day the new class, it's fun. Didn't know they were soo OP against templars.

Well I'm glad everything goes fine. How are the GM's behaving? Still the same as before?
    Nico, I think you should come back and see how the GM's are behaving personally. That Karazy guy looks like trouble.

I'm glad Atzigan is gone. He was a nice guy at first, willing to do changes and stuff but he got corrupted easily. He listened to us but his superiors always do whatever they want, he couldn't with the stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Nico, I think you should come back and see how the GM's are behaving personally. That Karazy guy looks like trouble.

That's what happened with every single GM. They're excited at first, but I'll see you in a few months, if you're still the same. I don't know if you've played Rohan before, but the game got corrupted and you'll find out in no time. You should've seen Rohan 4 years ago, it was amazing, soo much fun. Now... money waste.

You won't make a difference, GM's are just puppets, hired to deal with the community while your superiors do whatever they want, taking all the money. But oh well, enjoy your time in here.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    I'm glad Atzigan is gone. He was a nice guy at first, willing to do changes and stuff but he got corrupted easily. He listened to us but his superiors always do whatever they want, he couldn't with the stress.

That's what happened with every single GM. They're excited at first, but I'll see you in a few months, if you're still the same. I don't know if you've played Rohan before, but the game got corrupted and you'll find out in no time. You should've seen Rohan 4 years ago, it was amazing, soo much fun. Now... money waste.

You won't make a difference, GM's are just puppets, hired to deal with the community while your superiors do whatever they want, taking all the money. But oh well, enjoy your time in here.
    I AM excited. I am SO excited that I get to make a difference in a living and breathing community of people from all around the world. I don't worry if I will make a difference or not, because I KNOW I will. I care about all my players, and I am ready to make the (hard) decisions necessary to improve their game experience. I want people to talk about Rohan now, the way you talk about Rohan from 4 years ago. These things take time, but I can assure you; I'm not going to run out of energy. As for your puppet comment, this is my personal response to it: