Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    This it what happens when:
    1. You play for almost a decade but still don't know game mechanics.
    2. You think math works only in classrooms.

If you know both of them you can easily calculate blunt mastery changes and how negligible they are.

You lose ONLY:
    1. less than 100 flat melee attack
    2. 25 milliseconds of attack delay

You easily cry for basically nothing.
    You make me remember a movie where a spoiled kid cry for having only 32 gifts when he expected 33.
    I can easily address you without breaking a sweat. blunt dmg was never the main source of dmg for Templars so the decrease was never questioned. GM clearly acknowledged the reasons for other buff and nerfs which made sense especially because Templars were very inferior self-buffed. But no matter, people like you come with "less than 100 flat melee attack" like it was even part of the conversation (an example of putting your head where it doesn't belong and cry that it wont come back out) and then go on to calculate that 18% decrease in att speed is 25 milliseconds. I have been playing the game for almost a decade sometimes on and off. Lets say you are right, i can easily see the effects of your so called 25 millisecond delay with my eyes and my dmg effectiveness when i attack (its ALOT when it comes down to PvP) and that is without resulting calculations. Experience is everything! noobs like you cant understand.

I can already tell that the fact that you think 25 milliseconds of delay is negligible is because you are a noob who started playing the game yesterday. Understand this, DAMAGE OUTPUT and DAMAGE EFFECTIVENESS are two completely different things. For example, a Dhans crit dmg is more damage effective when you apply crit rate!, and that effectiveness scales with crit rate. Same with Templars, their effectiveness is based off att speed. But of course, people like who started the game yesterday wont understand something like this and say its "crying". Give credit where credit is due, GM's were appreciated for their efforts in my very first post. The changes are decent and almost all make sense.

"You lose ONLY" expand your horizon lol. The word ONLY Lose is for weaklings.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-04-2019 at 03:18 AM.