+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I'm assuming so. I never tried to access them meself. I think there's a few guys in Europe that are checking them out. Haven't heard much back from them.
    I've verified that it is an "official" rohan, but the whole setup seems to be a bit mickey mouse. They have no EM for instance which might put a crimp in their business since a lot of the indos I've seen just love farming (and duping) the hell out of a server and afk selling their stuff. I've even heard of a few that hacked it.
    If no EM count me out, that's the whole reason iRohan is awesome, offline and afk business (with 10% tax tho but that's good for RP inflation). I visited the site and like you said it seems like some Disney setup rather than a proper game, but that's just from the looks of their website. I wonder if it's anything like Origin, if it is, I wonder how long it lasts lmao.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    If no EM count me out, that's the whole reason iRohan is awesome, offline and afk business (with 10% tax tho but that's good for RP inflation). I visited the site and like you said it seems like some Disney setup rather than a proper game, but that's just from the looks of their website. I wonder if it's anything like Origin, if it is, I wonder how long it lasts lmao.
    My understanding is that it is supposed to be a clone of Isen at about the same level as the irohan servers. One thing for sure - non-SEA players get a lot of DCs and laaaagggggg.