+ Reply to Thread

Post Petition for the F2P Players

Hope this THREAD will get the Attentions of Game DEV and Game Master.

Please make some event for a NON-Loader Player. I know 90% of the Game population is Indo. The 10% is SEA Player. And im one of the 10%
    Please make Event the doesnt include Top Up. I enjoy playing this Game the community is Dying when all the strong players becomes stronger.

I hope the GM will read it. All of my tickets haven't been replied yet. I don't know what happened. Sometimes, it only took 1-2 days before GM replied to my ticket, but now none of mine is replied. And all of my previous ticket about my feedback is all ignored. Maybe they are too busy to take care of the Seal News.

Quote Originally Posted by WaySRicafort View Post
    Hope this THREAD will get the Attentions of Game DEV and Game Master.

Please make some event for a NON-Loader Player. I know 90% of the Game population is Indo. The 10% is SEA Player. And im one of the 10%
    Please make Event the doesnt include Top Up. I enjoy playing this Game the community is Dying when all the strong players becomes stronger.
    Hello WaySRicafort!

We appreciate your suggestion. Please know that we will add it to our daily feedback report to be discussed with the team, please know that there wil be more events coming soon! ^^

Regards,

Seal BOD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by bernhardoj View Post
    I hope the GM will read it. All of my tickets haven't been replied yet. I don't know what happened. Sometimes, it only took 1-2 days before GM replied to my ticket, but now none of mine is replied. And all of my previous ticket about my feedback is all ignored. Maybe they are too busy to take care of the Seal News.
    Hi bernhardoj,

Could you please let us know the ticket numbers you are referring to? Since all the tickets are replied daily with no exception. In this case, please let us know which tickets haven't receive any response yet to help you.

Regards,

Seal BOD Team.