+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Well Halloween Event Sucks New Map Sucks Now What??????????

All this updates for what still cant kill **** on new map gm`s need to star doing stuff right a ready 7 people sell all there accounts to leave game freaking OP ppl cant farm on new map halloween event is a joke boss dont drop **** new map is only for lose exp and waste of money to much hp and they hit like know one 1 hit ur death now xmas is comming so we going to get screw again with a BS event the no one cant enjoy because they just think on OP PLAYERS fix the new map fix halloween event before is to late and for those going to said something this is happening on ISEN SERVER jin server have upgrades weapons ISEN dont have **** like that i am asking the gm`s to help us not to PISS on us we love our server ISEN more that gm`s think we are on isen server and we have freedom of speech and we said how we feel inside to see if gm`s understand us and help us TY

Banned
    Just throwing this out there...

Or you just need to become a better player?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    All this updates for what still cant kill **** on new map gm`s need to star doing stuff right a ready 7 people sell all there accounts to leave game freaking OP ppl cant farm on new map halloween event is a joke boss dont drop **** new map is only for lose exp and waste of money to much hp and they hit like know one 1 hit ur death now xmas is comming so we going to get screw again with a BS event the no one cant enjoy because they just think on OP PLAYERS fix the new map fix halloween event before is to late and for those going to said something this is happening on ISEN SERVER jin server have upgrades weapons ISEN dont have **** like that i am asking the gm`s to help us not to PISS on us we love our server ISEN more that gm`s think we are on isen server and we have freedom of speech and we said how we feel inside to see if gm`s understand us and help us TY
    I know my english isnt that good, but this is really hard to read.
    I agree with you that the should change the new map. Isen should be allot easyer then jainus so i vote for that ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Just throwing this out there...

Or you just need to become a better player?
    hahaha 115+50 Predator Max everything Templar 115+45 max everything Rumir 115+18 max everything priest 115+23 max everything and cant farm on new map u tell me isen is NOT jin Isen Needs Low Hp Moobs and damage reduce WTF we dont have UPGRADES

hahaha 115+50 Predator Max everything Templar 115+45 max everything Rumir 115+18 max everything priest 115+23 max everything and cant farm on new map u tell me isen is NOT jin Isen Needs Low Hp Moobs and damage reduce WTF we dont have UPGRADES
    yes i have the same problem

Albreiker and this Gm`s are a joke 2 pt for new map on ISEN both pt die less them 1 min 3 predators 115+50 / 3 Priest 115+23 115+47 115+21 / 2 Templars 115+42 115+30 1 Berserker 115+27 1 Defender 115+27 1 Guardian 115+47 1 scout 115+50 ahahahahahaahahaha all die on freaking 5 moobs hahaha thats why i said and i keep saying players RPK are not killing rohan GM`S are hahahahahaahahah WOW NEW MAP IS A JOKE ISEN DONT HAVE UPGRADES FIX THAT PROBLEM WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO FARM NEW MAP NOT SPENDING MORE MONEY HERE IS A WASTED TIME AND MONEY
    Last edited by Bombreaker777; 11-07-2018 at 07:05 PM.

It is impossible to gather all fragments for abys weapon. The only spot I can farm are for cracked fragments and the rest are impossible. Monster in other spots have insane damage and no chance at all to survive considering that I have all supports from my own party. All my characters in party are +50, Predator with 1k title, Rumir with 1k title too, Priest, Guardian, Defender and Ranger but still the Monster there could demolish easily my party in less than 1 minute.
    I did not feel the 60% reduced damage, approx 170,000 damaged by 1 monster with only 300-400K HP of Character and 5-8 Monsters were hitting simultaneously.
    Still impossible in Isen Server to make an Abys weapon.

Yep let hope in the next maint the drop the damage of the mob more and less hp...

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    C'mon, you didn't expect them to make this easy did ya? It is a challenge. What do you do when someone or something challenges you?

u will see here the damage the new moobs do to a 115+50 full vit Predator max PD & HP WTF i need to be superman hahaha is a joke for ISEN server gm`s dont care about us they care about the money and this new map show it if they care about us they fix that from the first ticket we send but they keep liying yea we goin to fix it and is not our fault we cant do nothing yet thats another lie they have the power and the tools to fix it but if we keep speending money they wont fix speend money for stones for weapons and lvl 7 for what die 1 hit or in my case 2 hit MAKE NEW MAP LIKE A MIRROR FOR ISEN
    Last edited by Bombreaker777; 11-08-2018 at 02:13 PM.