+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about starting a guardian

It seems nearly impossible to hit enemies. I am going 3 str 1 vit, and im around 118 str, 60 vit, and like 59 dex (gear) and i miss 9/10 times making it hard to kill enemies. Sometimes i will hit a lot, but a huge chunk of the time i will miss. Even with that buff that allows you to try and hit twice. What can i do to increase my accuracy? I'm level 23.

try add like 200dex, u can do that by adding dex instead str, by wearing dex accesories, or look for that stat in weapons/armors (increasing dexterity=increasing accuracy).

i have lvl 32 Knight, i have no issues hitting stuff but my stat distribution is 1 str 1 vit 2 dex on odd numbered lvl's and 2 str 1 vit 1 dex on even numbered lvl's.

just get right gear and stats and all is fine.

Banned
    This is not irohan. The way you play is different here. You have no choice but to build hybrid classes because pure stat classes will fail here.

you will need above 250 dex at lvl 80-100 to hit mobs, keep that in mind. make an alt priest and keep it with you for alm, keep distributing stats 1:1:2 str/vit/dex all the way through

There is one class witch doesnt fail on endlvl if you build it full stat = full vit defender. Well your dmg is **** but you defense is OP AF. But to get there you need to go Hybrid and the in endlvl stat reset to full vit

Oh gods of rohan thx for magic classes xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

What about an dex guardian ? 3dex 1vit ? will that work ?

I read that dex guards were not a good option but that's what I read you can try if you want :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dziwisz View Post
    What about an dex guardian ? 3dex 1vit ? will that work ?
    Well you would prolly hit every mob with it^^
    But dmg is kinda unreliable even with about 15% crit on weapon its not as suitable for pve than str oriented builds. Also consider that Invoke doesnt have such high scaling here i think its 200% of Dex as Crit-bonus, could work in pvp thou agi-avenger would prolly the better pure crit-class if you want such.