+ Reply to Thread

Gameguard error 4294967295

Hello everyone, I'm newbie! these days, i try to play ROHAN, but after the GG has already downloaded it's content, an error occurrs and it says: GameGuard InitFaield!! GameGuard Error : 4294967295. I've searched on the Internet for 2 days but I see no question or no post relating to this error of GG

When I click OK, the game still begin for about 1 minute and then the GG report appears and I'm unable to continue the game because it says I'm using hack But I do not!

The next time I try to run the game, after the GG has already loaded, then the Blue Screen of Death appears and my laptop auto restart and from then, I cannot open the game due to the BSOD like above.

Can anyone please help me?
    I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and I've already turned off the firewall (of course there is no anti-virus programme in my laptop, I use Windows Defender instead)

Please help me

Gameguard don't have a version that works for 8.1 yet. When 8 was in beta gameguard had the same problem..I had to go around gg a few years ago to get rohan to work on my tablet.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

there is problem in GameGuard 64 core, its from end of July 2013, but nobody even bother to fix it.
    there is many problems even in Vista 64 because of that

Kadeeem you said - I had to go around gg a few years ago to get rohan to work on my tablet.
    Is there any chance to use older version of GameGuard? and how i can get older if its possible?
    Last edited by BeerBear; 10-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.