+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up that's the real Compensation for JIN players

This for Atzigan

i'm JIN player since day 1 that moved to another server because he didn't want to play VS upgrades or Epic and Sold My Epic Weapon in Ran and wanted a new start in JIN

do u know Atzigan how much i spent to make my first Glacial ? with the damn low rates we got ?? over 25 k rps how much i spent for my damn first Glacial club parts ? 30 k for Parts only , lets forget all this , do u know how much i spent to get my Ferkahn's club since i didn't have any luck to win Talis club ? i spent over 100 K rps trying to get it and some people just got it for free coins in alts accounts then i had to spend another 50 k trying to make it +12 then i won last man standing and made it + 15
    beside all the ****ing Money i spent on options stones every week every month with all that rps i spent i would buy 4 Full upgraded Weapons ? or i'm mistaken ? now we need a real Compensation for craft weapons users

about Dekans

i know people spent 50 k rps + to get parts with HP + vit then they got ****y DD , and some lucky people of them got good DD , i know people bought good zhens with max HP +1xx vit for 75 k rps what they gone do with those weapon in ran ? loool

about support chars priest / Deff it was a pain in the ass for them to get HP + vit parts others just use max HP parts since it so ****ing hard to get max HP + some vit i made a club for my deff and i was so happy that i could make it 66 HP 159 vit 51 DD this cost me 25 k rps those people spent money too and they will get ****ed in ran

melee char Str Guards / Dhans i know people was trying hard to get melee / str Weapons parts and it endes up with 6x melee 1xx str weapon 2x WB , what they will do VS ran Players ? when they got no DD NP HP on weapon ? and they spent 30 k +

they will get ****ed like all JIN players who have to pay again to get another weapons

for Craft weapons users that +12 or Higher u need to give them permanent stones with upgraded or Epics Options + some more sockets ,

or give them some new upgraded parts

example :

u got +12 tali's / Ferkhan's : trade i for 4 upgraded and make his club +12
    u got +15 tali's / Ferkhan's : trade it for 4 upgraded parts + some preservation stones and make his club +15
    u got +18 tali's / Ferkhan's : trade it for 4x upgraded + some preservation stones and tell him thx for spending **** loads of money on options stones and make his club +18
    u got +18 Opinail's : trade it for 4x upgraded + some preservation stones and tell him thx for spending **** loads of money on options stones and make his club +18

same with other classes : depends on how got there weapons are u give them 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 upgraded parts

or just give a discount tickets 100 % discount tickets + some preservation stones depends on how much there club is +

that's the only way u can do this

or take upgrades epics away and give them Compensation like our weapons or Jin Players weapons

for me
    my club is +15 atm if u made it +18 still so ****ing fail vs epic/upgraded weapons and i already spent more than them
    for my Dhan Katar 67 melee 144 STR 30 WA i'll get 35 % more ? not getting any HP or DD after all the money i spent on parts
    for my Deff 2 weapons will end with 90 % health vs 160 % health after all the money i spent

didn't talk about Ran high Success rate in Reinforcment / Forging and how much people spent in JIN to get there ****s + or Forging there gears so put this in your consideration too
    so we need a real Compensation and let people vote for it and check what they want
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 11-14-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Yah,I agree. At least let us get something a bi better for the users that already possess weapons higher than +12, our hard money and work shouldn't just go to waste you know!

Banned
    Dude, you want Strellan to die and having his/her parents to fill a lawsuit against YNK ?

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Dude, you want Strellan to die and having his/her parents to fill a lawsuit against YNK ?
    we spent more than Ran Players and no 1 can deny that so we deserve a real Compensation

I agree with u<3 we Jin players need a fair compensation.

ya people spent so much to get ferks or tali and +ing them probs spent much more then people buying upgrades and epics
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    ya people spent so much to get ferks or tali and +ing them probs spent much more then people buying upgrades and epics
    that's what we are talking about so many people are going to quit i'm serious they won't pay any more money they got tired of getting milked by YNK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    that's what we are talking about so many people are going to quit i'm serious they won't pay any more money they got tired of getting milked by YNK
    Any Jin player that sticks around is an idiot. Its gonna be hilarious post merge when Jin players are all gone and Ran players and the GM's are scratching their head wondering why there isn't anymore traffic on Ran.

Its like I said in the other thread. Right now on Jin I have some above average gear. Post merge all my gear is garbage. It certainly makes quitting an easier choice when I no longer have any decently geared characters.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The Mighty Latvala has much ran gear to sell and characters.............I make dreams come true!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired