+ Reply to Thread

Make Dragon Sages Great Again

Dear GMs & Devs,

One of the penultimate goals of every young Dekan is to get to 2nd job and finally be able to flex that accomplishment with a stunning transformation into a giant bipedal dragon. I have been playing on my int Dekan for the last few days and I'd like to say that I feel not only incredibly underwhelmed with all the animations, but I feel objectively inferior to my knight brethren. So I type all this to say please give Evo Separation the dragon form back please it doesn't feel good to look the exact same as a pre job change Dekan with less buffs. Any feedback from a dev or gm as to why this decision was made would be most appreciated.

Sincerly,
    Praey

Funny, you want dragon form cuz you cant handle look of your chap after second job quest? What rest class in game should say? They look exacly same after their second job xD

I mean its just the fact that we used to have it is all and it got taken away for idk reasons I guess?

I'm having the same thought on that. After few years, I got to play Rohan again as a Dekan and excited to see that awesome evolution. At first I thought the Evolve Separation skill was a bug, but no... It's real. Somehow I still cannot comprehend the fact that DS has no Evolution. I hope for the future patches and update, they would still consider bringing back that mighty lizard form on Sages. *cross-fingers*

PS: The animation on Breath skill during Dragon form is so cool!

i suggest you roll vit Dragon Knight, i dont rly know how this work but as full vit i hit more from breath as full int xD plus that insane mele power

hello I also agree that they consider incorporating evolution for the dragon sage I returned to the game a long time ago and chose dekan because it was the only race that I liked for evolution, and I used a DK but in this I wanted to see the DS and I decided the surprise that evolution does not have

and there the funny part u can debuff evolotion sepa XD and u will loose all ur dragon skills and CD is 60 seconds against water boss that debuff every 8 seconds ur fuk