+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Give Back Normal Pets!

Hello Dear rohan. I came back to the game after a long break. I stopped playing because you added epic weapons and upgrades. Now I'm back, hoping that Rohan will be reborn again, but you made one big mistake. You added pets for 7 and 15 days instead of adding forever as it used to be. It makes no sense why I have to pay 1k rps for a monkey for 30 days as it was for 650 rps forever and for feeding I wrote to support about it, you wrote that there are pets and you can lvl up, the problem is that these pets are usless. Also u write to me wait for events im sorry but i have work so i cant stay pc all day and wait for event to get monkey lol. I hope that you will change the policy and finally add normal pets to buy so that you can finally easily feed them and have them forever and not look when it ends and buy new ones. I hope you take into account the opinions of the players who play this game and came back. I had a monkey at lvl 2 before you removed everything. I hope that you will add these pets soon, if not, there is no point in paying for monkey 1k rps for 30 days to farm. Get a normal pet again and you'll be fine. Best regards, old rohan player.

noooo, how dare you asking this.

SPEND ON ITEM MALL ON TIEMD PETS ZOMG

gms wants your money thats all

Quote Originally Posted by allseeingeyes View Post
    noooo, how dare you asking this.

SPEND ON ITEM MALL ON TIEMD PETS ZOMG

gms wants your money thats all
    Who doesn't want all the money in the world lol

This time dont say later will have calm down lol