+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need answer

need answer

i am newbie here... i have some trouble with my titile on the game... i have more Brave Of Victory FROM Power Arena but accidenty i was delete my brave warior ticket. i cant get any title on H.C.S now. what can i do..? please answer

contact support to get it restored. If you get a bad GM who doesnt help you just reply with some spam like asdfkjbnasdkfjhasdf until a smaht gm answers.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I suggest to better go to the ticketing system at the support for answers for your questions having trouble on title. I guess there is no bad GM's at all maybe its just they are having some more things to do. I guess so...

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    I suggest to better go to the ticketing system at the support for answers for your questions having trouble on title. I guess there is no bad GM's at all maybe its just they are having some more things to do. I guess so...
    Nah i have spent an entire week bumping a support thread. In the end I always get what I asked for just depends how long it takes for the actual GMs to read.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461