+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I wrote few suggestion to Rohan fanpage, what do think guys? I'm almost sure they won't listen, but maybe maybe... What do you think guys?

screenshot here - https://prnt.sc/v8330c

Well if they dont listen,they will end up with community numbers like, 100 donors with x300 alts and that is what gonna be of Rohan. Rohan M gonna be more popular. The moment they add epic weapons im done and going back to Lineage private servers,i rather donate there.

Well, they already read the message, we will see what happend later

I can tell you in advance, no matter what kind of poll you are going to host here for the removal of items. it's not going to happen.
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

I got answer back.

There you go guys - https://prntscr.com/v86c06

I totally agree with you, this stupid thing ruined the game, people dont do party anymore, dont play anymore, they just put this to automatically do everything for them, this for me is not how you play games, although I dont know if they will remove this from the game as it sells fast and all they want is money nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Yeah, i remember Rohan from 2008-2010 where people actually talked with each other, i still have friends on Fb that i met there. Back then we make a pt and talk about world events,games,movies,anything and we make bonds that worked out for 10 years already, after i quit Rohan cause of PayToWin, i played almost every other MMO and got no friends or memories from those games at all,cause i didnt need to socialize with people and i played them solo. People forget thst MMO's are about social interacting with other players,no i will never support bots,legal or not. I will try this game though for nostalgia reasons but i dont think gonna stick for long with it. L2 is more Rohan (2008-2010) now then this game is. And no,im no nolifer,i have a job and right now im on the job, still, i rather play for 1h per day and have fun then play 0h cause game is boring and feels mobile.Im gonna try it,might change my mind.
    I've read what you wrote and you fully expressed what are my feelings, I've played this game since 2011 where people talked with each other, all party members interacting, doing its roles ( lure, AoE, etc). That time I really enjoyed play rohan and made some friends, nowadays when I tried to play again, it was full of bots doing everything, people dont even play the game, they put the bots to farm and they will go sleep.. for me this is not "play the game" I'd like to have the old feelings back.

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Well if they dont listen,they will end up with community numbers like, 100 donors with x300 alts and that is what gonna be of Rohan. Rohan M gonna be more popular. The moment they add epic weapons im done and going back to Lineage private servers,i rather donate there.
    I am on Rohan M atm. Trava Server. There is possible to be good without p2w. No epics. It is possible to buy boxes with random items, but the probability that you get smth good is near 0 If you pay you can get in game possible items faster (and combine them, enhance, lvl up etc.), so you will be stronger sooner than the others. But if you do not pay - you will get the same but later.

Atm I have some fun there. I hope Eternal Vengeance will bring fun here, as well.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work

Quote Originally Posted by kristoff79 View Post
    I am on Rohan M atm. Trava Server. There is possible to be good without p2w. No epics. It is possible to buy boxes with random items, but the probability that you get smth good is near 0 If you pay you can get in game possible items faster (and combine them, enhance, lvl up etc.), so you will be stronger sooner than the others. But if you do not pay - you will get the same but later.

Atm I have some fun there. I hope Eternal Vengeance will bring fun here, as well.
    I played ROHAN M and I didn't mind much cash shop there, firstly cause I don't take mobile games seriously or competitively and second, cause it wasn't that much PayToWin. Sure it had boosters, lootboxes with skins that give stats etc... but didn't had epic weapons and stuff like that which makes you 1 shot players.
    For a mobile game its fine, no1 takes mobile games seriously but the reason I quit it is the same reason I'm gonna quit Eternal Vengence, BOTS. Everytime I ask some1 for group, advice or whatever....no1 bothers to reply, I played it solo all the time and it felt like really boring and grinding ptw single player game. I even tried to lure pkers on me by trying to provoke them and still no1 bothers to write anything. PvP felt like all those mobile games where you enter the arena and on the opposite side is some players AI. On top of that, asians spam that chat with buy/sell stuff that you cant even use world/general/help chat at all, all sort of chat is used like trade chat. Game felt singleplayer and I quit it. It sux that same gonna happen again now but still gonna give it a chance.

I installed the game on PC using Memu as Android emulator. I would not play it on the phone. I don't play on the phone at all. No sense for me.
    Disabled chat - don't like spam And there is a lot of PK. It is pretty hard to lvl up in PVP Zones. Good that I play mostly, when Asians sleep

Rohan M does not have "-" which RBF had. But nor the "+". It is different. The game system in Rohan M is better as that I know from RBF, IMO. Maybe the new Rohan will bring more for us.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work