+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    You and your sister that doesn't exist lol. Fairy got even more mad when I said Joel would help me with buying my ASES lol. Stop being so butthurt. Nobody likes you cause of your high chances of having a schizotypal personality disorder and dissociative personality order, and bipolarity. You can't even pvp or help with pvp for ****. You afk in lime more than I ever do. So get your stinging ass outta here and stop complaining for things that you caused.
    Coming from someone that stalk every girls that Joel wanted to edate on Facebook for send him every new profil pics on his whatsapp that they can put online, and deny your own family (Ysa, your cousin), that's so cute, but we're not the same.
    The point is you are raise by hate and jealousy cause you get none attention for what you are inside.
    Ohhh and thanks for the proof here : http://i.imgur.com/nrehqEk.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/tCh8zGt.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/gnti9tc.jpg
    You and Joel together would be a nice couple, both jelly faggets and sure Josh would join in for a threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Pretty sure shes right bout this. IF memory serves me correct (it was a hella long time ago), Im pretty sure she was never in Forever. Not the Original nor the 2nd Forever that James (Original Tiesto) remade. And logging Rengi? She wouldnt have even had a chance to log the REAL original Rengi....

James/ Linn and Fairy ALWAYS clashed so it makes no sense what so ever that she would have been apart of the guild.

And I doubt even Fairy would lower herself to join the new FAKE Forever..
    HE IS RENGI don't you forget ? But wait, maybe he's just a patholigical liar scammer, finally his lies doesn't works with anymore here and he admit he's a fake
    I had no clash with Linn, just with Pualani (she had to buy a dagger upg to take down my mirror because buffs 7 wasn't instant cast, and yes upg because others would have kill her faster once she switch on low dd weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by ThaMusicMan View Post
    She has downs syndrome
    you are an attention whore scammer, having down syndrome ? coming from someone that got his friend beaten for post fake naked pictures on whatsapp to cause troubles, lol, you get rejected by anyone on Rohan... that's funny to hear, you have to pay anyone to be your friend, even the fat pinoy vladimirka want cash to ever join ur guild, ur a tumor, and the worst is you make others sick with ur bs
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post

HE IS RENGI don't you forget ? But wait, maybe he's just a patholigical liar scammer, finally his lies doesn't works with anymore here and he admit he's a fake
    I had no clash with Linn, just with Pualani (she had to buy a dagger upg to take down my mirror because buffs 7 wasn't instant cast, and yes upg because others would have kill her faster once she switch on low dd weapon)
    If hes Rengi, then Im the best priest on this server.

But we both know thats bs so lol yea hes a fake Rengi w/o doubt.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    If hes Rengi, then Im the best priest on this server.

But we both know thats bs so lol yea hes a fake Rengi w/o doubt.
    At least u can do ur job as priest, he's just a punching bag as full geared templar, or how many change class he used between re-switch to templar
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post

If you believe that he is rengi then you dont know who rengi is. And I admit its hard to know who rengi is considering he hardly ever played even during forever times. Only person stupid enough to use GM char for pvp? qndy All those tsbs? james Any other time? linn.

@My belgian french fries: Why you argue on forums anyways :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If you believe that he is rengi then you dont know who rengi is. And I admit its hard to know who rengi is considering he hardly ever played even during forever times. Only person stupid enough to use GM char for pvp? qndy All those tsbs? james Any other time? linn.

@My belgian french fries: Why you argue on forums anyways :P
    I never used to beleive he is Rengi that's why he tried to kick me from Rebels and then got rekt.

@sunny: cause it's fun, and easy also, that pvp is free and the gameplay is decent compared to this p2w game
    Cherish Savage

Loling @ Ysa being my cousin. Fairy, it isn't STALKING if her profile came up on "People you may know" section of Facebook. Plus, it isn't that hard to find her profile. If you're friends with one of them, it's just easy to go on from there lol. And here we go with bringing Josh into this. Stop being salty just because he has things you don't, like a non-shotta char that doesn't afk in lime all the time. Just admit it that you RMT and you're losing the battle here.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    Loling @ Ysa being my cousin. Fairy, it isn't STALKING if her profile came up on "People you may know" section of Facebook. Plus, it isn't that hard to find her profile. If you're friends with one of them, it's just easy to go on from there lol. And here we go with bringing Josh into this. Stop being salty just because he has things you don't, like a non-shotta char that doesn't afk in lime all the time. Just admit it that you RMT and you're losing the battle here.
    RMT ? that's how did you got Doutzen right ?
    As I said, nothing of my gear as changed since I made my rumir, exept my armor that I forged by myself and 2 pieces unforged that I had from E2N years ago and that axe i traded for my priest, so try hard...

You have common points with Josh, you try hard to make ppl banned for RMT when nothing happend at all... becareful, Tranya got banned for that sh1t... you might get banned too.
    Last edited by toshirou; 09-16-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    Cherish Savage